CHAPTER EIGHT

"Dark Side"

THERE was a boxing ring in the middle of the section. A several seats were positioned around the side of the ring. Tobias handed me a boxing gloves with a color black. He said that I need to win this fight because my opponent were never been defeated since this section was established. All of men of HQ tried to defeat him but they were ended up in Medical Center. According to Tobias, he is veteran in this field of martial art because when he was eight, his dad trained him a suicidal technique of boxing.

"I hope you will survive this," Tobias said and winked at me. I think it was a motivational word, it was a threat.

"Your promise. You will tell me everything after I win this fight."

"You have my words."

I took off my shirt and I jumped inside the ring. I saw my opponent on the other side of the ring. His face was covered by his towel and he lift his head and he gave me a death stare. He was trying to intimidate me by doing that.

"The game begins in three..." Tobias started to count.

When Tobias already said the number zero, a strong punch hit my cheek and I almost pass out. He launched another punch and hit my abdomen. A little moan escaped from my mouth after what he did.

I tried to punch him but he was pretty fast and he dodged my attack. I unleashed my strong hit to his abdomen but I was surprised that he didn't even feel any pain after what I did. A sudden punch hit my eyes and I almost lost my balance.

"Masyado kang mabagal," he said in an insulting way and he started to run. "One more hit and say goodbye to your pretty face!"

Luckily, I avoided his attack that left him in surprise. Now that was my chance to strike him but I suddenly saw in my peripheral view that there was a fist coming right in my face.

"PATAY KA SA AKIN NGAYON!" He was too aggressive to execute that attack but I used my right arm to protect myself.

I heard my bones cracked after that hit.

I immediately punched his abdomen but nothing's happened in a second time around. Is he made out of steel? I continue to punched him as long as I can but he quickly punched my jaw and I spat some amount of blood. I hit him in his face and surprisingly he groaned loudly.

"What the f—" I cut him off and I continue to attack as much as possible.

He couldn't dodge all my attacks and all his blood spat on my face and I felt something inside me. It felt like there was a fire inside my heart and it keeps burning. I can feel my body slowly became stronger and I was like in a belligerent status that I could kill him at any moment but Tobias suddenly appeared to stop us and I accidentally hit his face.

"Tobias?"

***

“FROM now on, you should call me as your older brother because, damn. What you did back there. It’s  so amazing. You’re  cool. Imagine you are the only one who can manage to put a fist on Tobias’ face. You’re  cool, man,” nanatatawang sambit ni Kinoto habang pinupuri ako sa aking ginawa kanina.

Agad niyang kinulong ang leeg ko sa kanyang bisig at kiniskis ang aking buhok gamit ang kanyang kamao. Hanggang ngayon ay hindi niya pa rin makalimutan ang naging reaksyon ni Tobias sa nangyari.

Biglang pumasok sa loob ng silid si Tobias na mayroong ice pack na hinahawakan. Magang-maga ang mukha nito dahil sa nagawang pag-atake ko sa kanya kanina. Tinignan niya ako ng masama at umiwas ako agad ng tingin sa kanya. Itong si Kinoto naman ay hindi mapigilan ang mukha sa pagtawa.