Part 1

Happy new year. 

Warning: This part is little bit emotional so I suggest read later, rest is your choice.

Khushi is now in her second trimester. Change is Khushi is seen by Arnav, Mahi, Aman, NK, Dev and Chachi but all never gave thought about all this. They are happy after that going through all together. In all this only Arnav know what Khushi feel because he understand her well, he go through similar feeling after his father's death.

Khushi request Payal, buaji and babuji to give chance to Garima. They rejected but when Khushi said "she love them then why they are punishing her. She didn't like me, feeling is mutual but for me you can't break your relationship. She need you all "

After talking to Khushi they forgive Garima and bring her to Raizada house to stay with them. Mami, buaji and Garima become close like friends. They work together to help Payal in business. Khushi keep herself away from them in the pretext of training but what they don't know Khushi bring Garima back in their life in her fear to be accused for snatching their happiness. By forgiving Garima they did damage to their relation with Khushi. 

Khushi talk normally with all but she keep herself away from them too, which no one notice in their happiness.

Arnav know Khushi need to let all this out to live peacefully but he didn't know how to do. First time in his life he is angry with his family and friends. Mahi try as much as she can do to keep Khushi happy. Mahi understand her but don't know the depth of Khushi's feeling like Arnav.

In all this Khushi is in contact with Malhotra family who love her as daughter. Khushi went to meet them few times. Karan and Abhishek become elder brothers to her. Malhotra couple become more close to her.

All live in different houses but they spend more time together. Khushi rarely went to anyone apart from Malhotra. She went to office with Arnav or she spend time on swing by knitting for her baby. She learn from buaji and knitting for baby as well as Arnav.

Anaya and Arushi their restaurant and dhaba business is doing good. Which is handled by Payal but all their management is taken care by Khushi. Khushi and Mahi join R group for their training for CA and preparing for their CA final too.

Arnav saw Khushi is sitting on swing in garden with Mahi. Arnav install swing chair in their room along with balcony and garden swing. One day when they went to Malhotra he saw her sitting on swing in their garden. The smile on her face say she like swing, next day he order to get swing for garden. When Khushi know Arnav is getting swing for garden she ask can we have swing in room and balcony too. Arnav fulfill her wish. Now he find Khushi on swing more than chairs or sofa. She sat on swing. Whenever she is sitting on swing her smile like a child. He order all not to touch the swing because they are exclusive for Khushi.

Arnav saw both friends are talking and eating snacks. Aman come and saw him standing near window.

Aman put hand on his shoulder "Arnav what are you looking, come Chachi ji is calling for you."

Today is Sunday so everyone are having snacks together. It's 4 pm. 

Arnav "Aman you go I will come." 

Aman "Arnav what happen."

Arnav "nothing Aman you join them I will come."

Aman feel something is wrong with him so he ask "Arnav is their something which is bothering you."

Arnav smile "nothing Aman you go I will come."

Aman went from their, he know Arnav is hiding something from him.