"What are you doing?", He asked her as she opened the door.

"I need to buy potato, onion, and tomato", she said pointing at the vendor.

"We are going to do that only", he told her as a matter of fact.

"In the supermarket, we don't find many fresh vegetables I think. Mumma always prefers to buy from the vendors", she answered before walking out of the car. He stared at her in shock before blinking a few times. What was this girl?

---------------------------------

It was a Saturday afternoon. Tara was having an off from her college because of that.

She was studying from the morning only as Arjun was out for a meeting with some foreign clients. It gave her a chance to utilize her time and continue her studies. She was lying on the bed reading her book. She was tired of studying from the morning. Her eyes started getting heavy as she fall asleep while keeping her head on her books.

Arjun entered the mansion looking around feeling complete silence. He loosens up his tie.

He walked to his room with his blazer in his arms.

He opened the door only for his eyes to fall on the bed. She was sleeping on her stomach with her open hair scattered on the bed. He put his blazer aside.

He put his blazer aside and walked slowly near her to find her book a little wet because of her wet hair. He sighed before removing her books from the bed. He removed the book under her head taking the highlighter from her hand. He covered her with the blanket as she snuggled more into it. He smiled caressing her hair before getting freshened up and changing his clothes.

She continued sleeping for two more hours as he started reading a contract beside her.

She moved in her sleep as he looked at her when her eyes started opening slowly. She looked around when her eyes fall on him as she rubbed her eyes.

She sat up immediately finding him sitting beside her.

"Aap Kab Aaye"

"When did you come?", she asked softly.

"Jab aap so rahi thi"

"When you were sleeping?", he said removing the strands of hair falling on her face making her blush slightly.

"You didn't dry your hair properly. Are you planning to catch a cold?", he asked looking at her with a hard look making her look down.

"Now why are you making this face?", he asked her seeing her sad pout.

"You are scolding me", she said in a soft voice making him caress her hair.

"You being so careless on yourself makes me really worried for me, baby", he spoke caressing her cheek. He pulled her in his arms kissing her forehead.

In this whole week, she had become a lot more comfortable with his touches but still, the blush was visible on her face. She snuggled more in the blanket feeling the cold air hitting her soft delicate arms.

"Why are you wearing a saree at home?", he asked her suddenly making her look at his side on his shoulder.

"I was feeling hot today", she whispered as he shook his head.

"You really want to get sick. Don't you?", he asked as she pouted.

"I was wearing the shawl", She tried to make him understand when she felt his disappointed look on her body.

"I am sorry", she apologized softly.

"You should take care of yourself, Baby. I stay so worried about you", he said making her nod her head. She wrapped the shawl around her before putting her bare feet on the cold floor. He held her hands immediately making her turn towards him with her concentration on the bed knowing his eyes were solely on her.