Bold as Love

It had been a couple days since my check up and I was still trying to sort everything out. Josh's already caring nature got even more so as he treated me like I was a piece of glass. I had been given vitamins and some meds by the doctor to start and they seemed to help with the sickness. Apparently twins could make the morning sickness more intense so that explained why I felt so under the weather recently. Twins also make your appetite even stronger which I was starting to feel especially since I could eat without feeling sick now. 

I was still able to work and luckily the show would be over as I was just entering my third trimester and they were fine with me staying on the project. Some of the jobs though I would not be able to help out with which I was a little bummed about. Then again it had been a long time since I was rigged in as spot op so maybe it was blessing is disguise. 

The only people that knew about the whole thing was my sister and Kenzi which both agreed to keep their mouths shut. Josh wanted to tell everyone at the office but he wanted it to be in a fun way. So after I dropped off some paperwork downtown for my job, I headed over to pick up his idea. He had a local brewery put custom labels on some of their crafts that he thought he could hand out to everyone at the office. Most of them said 'we have a baby brewing' in an old timey font  but he had also had three made for the guys that had 'congrats on becoming an Uncle' on the label. Personally, the idea was super cheesy to me but the designs actually came out classy looking and  I loved how excited Josh was about the whole thing. 

Actually, the boys had a pretty big concert coming up that weekend where they were the opening act so in preparation for that EVERYONE was working hard at the studio. With so many people at the studio he wanted to announce our news this week. I could tell every day he was wanting to burst with excitement. After I picked up the bottles I headed to the office to see the guys. 

They were in recording something when I arrived so I took the opportunity to put the beers into the fridge in the common area behind other food so no one would see them. Then I snuck through the studio door and sat on the couch along the wall behind the mixing board. Josh was lost in his now world singing and did not notice I had slipped in which I actually loved since I got to watch him as he was seemed to be in an alternate reality from ours. 

As the song came to an end Josh opened his eyes and met mine which caused a smirk to appear out of the corner of his mouth. He looked to the man behind the board and gave a thumbs up before asking if they were good. Right after they were informed it was great, Josh ripped of his headphones and ran to me through the recording door. "Did you get them" he whispered in my ear as he hugged me tightly. I shook my head yes as I laughed at his pure joy. 

A chorus of "hey Molly" came form the other three as they emerged from the door like Josh had. I hugged all of them and said hello back. Danny's hug lasted a little longer than our normal greeting and as I pulled away he had a smile on his face like he knew something. Before I could think about it too much Sam wrapped his arm around my shoulder and started to talk towards the door. 

"Everyone is here today, isn't that crazy Molls. A big fuss just over us being an opening act" Sam said as we walked into the room with the couches. 

"I mean it is a huge venue. For fucks sake, y'all are playing a stadium, that is a big deal. A lotta planning has to go into that just due to the size alone" I said to a boy who looked excited but also kind of terrified at the idea of their show. 

"That is why we are having this catered lunch today, so everyone that has been working hard can relax at least for a little. We don't like it to get too serious around her" Sam said looking over to me with the last sentence before he removed his arm and sat down on one of the couches.