Fireflies

When I woke up the next morning in the unfamiliar room and almost forgot where I was but Josh's body warmth on my back jogged my memory. As long as I had him I did not care where I was. He was sleeping on his back so I took this as an opportunity to sit onto of him with my legs on either side him. 

"Good morning to you too" he said with a chuckle but not opening his eyes. I leaned down and placed kisses on his neck and chest. He let out another laugh which I felt in his chest. As he opened his eyes to meet mine, he grabbed my arms and flipped us so he was now on top of me. I laughed as I wrapped my legs around his waist. "Glad to see you so chipper."

I smiled into a kiss he planted on me. "How could I not be when I am with you." I traced my fingers along the back of his neck as I felt his skin raise. 

Just then a knock came from the door as Jake poked his head in. "Gross you two" he said stepping into the room further, "mom made breakfast and we have a call in an hour." Jake glanced down at the time on his phone. "Make yourself decent." 

I giggled into Josh's chest and pushed him off from. I heard a ding from my phone and it was Kenzi texting me about our meeting today. 

Can not wait to see your face today even if it through a screen girly. The video is basically done so we will finalize it over the call and then I am on my way to Michigan! 

I am excited, I texted back quickly. I threw on a clean shirt before standing up to head downstairs. Josh followed close behind me after letting Frank run down the hall before us. 

Once we got to the kitchen Karen had set plates full of eggs and fruit onto the table for us. "Good morning, thank you for all this" I said taking a seat next to Sam. 

"My pleasure sweetie" Karen said as she patted me on the shoulder. 

While we were finishing our breakfast Danny showed up and set up the laptop for the boys' meeting. I cleared the plates from the table while their call started. They talked about new songs and planned tour dates as I washed the dishes. After about an hour of them discussing stuff over my head, Kenzi joined and I was invited to sit with the guys. We made final decisions for the video and then their manager went on. 

"Amazing so we are going to drop the video tomorrow if you are happy with it then. We will post some photos we took on set to Instagram to get talk started. I will ask that two of you post something on Instagram as well. Just something simple like you guys rehearsing at home" he said while writing notes down. 

"Danny and Josh have that covered" Sam said without their input. 

"Great. Also, Josh and Molly photos of the two of you at the airport have been circulating on twitter and now Tik Tok." It was said so matter of factly.

"What does that mean" I asked leaning in. 

"It means people took pictures of you while you guys were-" I cut Jake off from his joke. 

"You know that is not what I meant" I said turning back to the screen. 

Their manger was laughing at the interaction. "Well at this point not much but I suspect people will be finding your social medias soon we thought we would warn you. Josh this also means your comments will probably be higher if you do post. But that is it for my notes on that, so great meeting guys see you back here soon"

Danny shouted into the camera "love you Kenz, get here now."

She laughed before saying "on my way" and blowing him a kiss. 

And with that the meeting ended and the boys started to get up. "Ok to the garage to work" Jake said pushing his chair in. 

"Josh you better have some lyrics in that fluffy head of yours today" Sam said following Jake's lead.