I Am Sorry

A/N

Ok we gonna add some drama up in here but I pains me making Josh a bad guy!!!!!!!

___________

I was sad to see the boys leave the day after their shows but luckily I spent a few more days with Kenzi before returning back to Georgia for another theatre gig. Blake had actually recommended me for this job that was based in Atlanta but it allowed me to work home so I could be with Angie. 

The guys have been playing shows across the country for the last month making their way back down to Nashville. I had taken the next week off and planned to visit Josh in Tennessee after their last show. Josh and I FaceTimed almost every night and I always got a tour of his new hotel room. We even made a drinking game to the common stuff we noticed was in a lot of the rooms. Sometimes the guys would be invited to special events and Josh would send me photos and videos of him out meeting cool people. These texts were usually paired with 'Miss you' or 'wish you were here.'

Last night was one of those nights where Josh and I did not FaceTime. Blake had taken me out to meet some other people he had worked with to expand my work pool. We occupied the big room at a restaurant downtown and talked late into the night about our past work stories. Around 9:30 I received a text from Josh as he and the others had gone out to a bar for a few drinks. I replied with a photo of Blake and I at the end of the long table where I pretend to be pouting and Blake jokingly acted stern with a text that read 'stay outta trouble.' 

I woke up this morning with a slight hangover, that is what I get for switching to rum and cokes after starting off with beer. Sitting up in my bed I heard a soft knock at my door. Angie poked her head in before realizing I was up. "Great you awake." She walked over and sat down beside me "figured you would need some of these." Angie placed a couple ibuprofens in my hand. 

"Thank you" I said as I placed them in my mouth and washed them down with the water that sat on my nightstand. 

"Also here is your phone. You left it downstairs when you came home last night. I charged it a bit for ya." Something in the way Angie was treating me was off. This was not her normal caring type act, it almost felt like she was mothering me and avoiding something. "You have quite a few notifications, I had to silence your phone" Angie said still with a weird energy. 

I looked down to see texts from all the boys and Kenzi, 23 missed calls from Josh and a ton of Instagram notifications from comments to tags. "What is going on" I asked rubbing my eyes and looking up to Angie who replied with a small awkward smile. 

Jake, Sam and Danny were asking me over and over again to call Josh, Kenzi was asking me what was going on and Josh kept apologizing. None of my questions were answered until I decided to open instagram and see what all the notifications were about. My feed was flooded with photos of Josh with another girl. My heart sunk as photos throughout the night showed them making-out, dancing with each other and even leaving the bar hand in hand. "How did you know" I asked Angie while keeping my eyes on my phone. 

"Josh called me around 11 am. He was a mess and was asking me if you were awake and if you saw, as he would not stop saying he was sorry" Angie answered as she moved closer to me a rubbed my back. 

I closed out of instagram and noticed it was noon. With a sigh I clicked on my contacts and then Josh's name. The line only rang once before he answered. I put him on speaker as he rattled off "I am so sorry, it is not what it looks like and I will explain everything, this will never happen again." That last part enraged me the most. 

"I don't need excuses and you are right it won't happen again because we will never happen again. Keep your apologies, it won't change anything, you lost my trust and if you don't have that you don't have anything. Have a good life Joshua, I hope I never see you again." And with that I hung up before giving him time to respond.