Chapter 1: Loose Cannon

Hey guys I'm back!

I had an idea I've been working on for a while after being inspired by a couple of videos on My Hero Academia I watched on YouTube (Oceaniz and Meti, go check them out!" and decided make a story with my own spin of these ideas.

Fair warning the characters might be a little OCC but I did my best to stay as in character with them as possible. Now this is a re-upload of this story but I've fixed some things this time around.

As a special gift I'll be posting 5 chapters of the story at once over the next couple of weeks since I'm going to be super busy soon.

I'll also be updating my other stories as well so there's going to be a whole bunch of stuff coming up. So look forward to it!!

That's enough rambling from me, but I hope you read this with an open mind and enjoy it. Feel Free to comment (Constructive or other wise) I am really good with responding.

Thank you for reading!

Disclaimer: I don't not own My Hero Academia nor will I ever, I just wanted to take a crack at writing something that feels different and that everyone can enjoy...hopefully.

{....}

'Men.'

A young boy with blonde hair huffed and breathed as he rubbed his wrist along the bottom of his chin wiping away the blood on it as he let out a chuckle, his face tattered with small scratches as three other young boys whined while on the ground.

'...Are not created equal'

The blonde haired boy let out a growl as the boys on the ground quickly got up pointing at the young blonde as tears ran down their faces.

"You suck Bakugo!" one kid yelled as another cupped his hands around his mouth.

"My older brother is going to beat you up!" the boy shouted as the kids ran away from their spot on the street.

"Yeah, scramble off you losers! Bring your brothers too, they'll get the same beating!"

Bakugo yelled as he rubbed his nose victoriously as two boys ran up jumping on the young blonde celebrating him as another young boy with messy green hair looked on from the window of the store they were all standing in front of.

"Bakugo, that was so cool!" one of his friends exclaimed excitedly as his other friend shook the red eyed boy's back.

"Those were 3rd graders and you just took them out like they were nothing!" the boy said excitedly as the green haired boy stepped up with his eyes sparkling.

"Kacchan, you were… you were just like All Might back there!"

The young greenette said as the young blonde's eyes darkened slightly as his other friends grew bigger smiles as they nodded their heads in agreement.

"Yeah Bakugo, you were invincible back there!" one of the boys said as Bakugo's face remained darkened.

"Yeah, there's no way you could lose! You'll be number 1 for sure!" the other boy yelled as Bakugou's face cracked a grin, it looked wicked and cocky as he faced his friends.

"Of course do you know who you are talking about?!" the young Bakugo exclaimed as the boys cheered.

The young greenette looked at the boys from behind as they cheered laughing together, he couldn't help but notice how much Bakugo's hands were shaking.

"Kacchan… Are you ok?"

The young boy with green hair asked as Bakugo stopped cheering, giving the green haired boy a glare as he sucked his teeth and gave a glare.