Dads home

Tw- panic attack and rape of a minor.
Penelope's POV~
It's Monday morning and I am not in the mood for school today. Yesterday Bella was asking me lots of questions about the legends Billy Black tells, so I'm guessing when she went to the beach yesterday Jacob told her something he was t supposed to and she was researching. I bet is to find out what Edweirdo is.
"I don't want to get up." I mumble into Paul's chest. "I have a feeling it's going to be a bad day."
"Princess you have three days at school then it's thanksgiving weekend." My boyfriend says kissing my head. "Come on its time to get dressed ." He continues but I just snuggle further into his chest.
"No." I childishly say.
"I'm not going to fight you in this." He sternly says as he waits for me to move. "Fine have it your way." He says pulling me up so I am sitting. He then gets out of bed and walks into my closet. I thought he was giving up so I lay back down closeting my eyes. Oh how I was wrong, this man went into my closet to get me an outfit and he drags me out of bed.
"Come on princess time to get dressed." He says sternly. I know that Prue will be angry if I skip school so I start to get dressed slowly. Apparently Paul was getting impatient so he ended up getting me dressed.

Once he got me dressed I put some jewellery on and tied my hair in a pony tail

"Come on princess you are going to be late." Paul sighs as he hold my hand. However my mood has slightly improved knowing it is sunny today, as it's almost December it's mostly grey skies. So the bright skies instantly lift my mood.

Once we get to my school he kisses my lips and tells me he has patrol to night as won't be home until midnight.
"I love you princess." He say before kissing my lips again.
"I love you to."

Once I walk out of the car Bella grabs my arm and walks me to the table that one of her friends is sating at.
"Why do I have to sit with you. I don't like your friends." I whine trying to take my arm out of her grasp.
"I haven't seen you in a while so wanted a catch up." She shrugs.
"I saw you on Friday we had dinner together you didn't talk to me. "I say confused.
"You know a lot about the legends of the tribe don't you." She asks as she sits next to Jessica.
"Yeah I grew up with them, grams was close with the elders and Paul is involved with the council of the tribe." I state, choosing to sit on the other side of the table with Jessica sat opposite.
"What more do you know about them." She pondered.
"What did Jacob tell you." I drawled. Thankful that Jessica wasn't listening to us but instead her headphones.
"That the tribe descended from wolves and the Cullens are descendants of an enemy clan and a little about the treaty." She blurted.
"I can't... there's not much else really." I Voiced. "But they are just stories." I continue as I walk off toward Lydia and Xavier.

Lydia was gushing about Jared and there time at the party and how kind he was, how we wouldn't let her 'lift a finger'.
"Omg we should totally do a double date with them." She beamed.
"I said that on Saturday night but Paul said it was to soon." I pouted.
"Ladies what about me." Xavier pouts.
"We will go on a triple date." I grinned. The boys could deal with it.
"Ooh I like your ring." The black haired boy exclaimed.
"Paul gave it to me when he officially asked me to be his girlfriends." I sang, thinking about that night a huge smile etched on my face.