Javna

Penelope's POV~
Outfit~

I'm I am sat at the kitchen table telling my sisters about the internship with inspector Morris

I'm I am sat at the kitchen table telling my sisters about the internship with inspector Morris. I would have told them last night but I was being lectured about the hickey Paul left. Luckily I managed to hide it from Sam as I was wearing a turtle neck but had to keep pulling it up to hide it. I know Sam would have gone ballistic at Paul, Sam doesn't even like Paul being within 5 feet of me but Emily told him to get over it as I am growing up.

It is now English class and I told Lydia and Xavier that I could come to the party this weekend and Paul is coming. Even though i met paul like 2 months ago neither of my best friends have met him.
"Bitch we better meet him there. I'm starting to believe that he's not real." Xavier says. "He also better be hot and that's why you are keeping him from us."
"Oh he is" Lydia pipes up.
"Do you want a picture." I ask before I show him a couple of my countless photos I have of Paul.
"Miss Halliwell, miss white and mr Wilson stop talking in my class. What is so important anyway." My English teacher yells.
"Nothing." We all day getting back to are work. Well we ended up texting about Paul and Xavier's new boyfriend. In the time I've been here he has had 4 boyfriends, this one's from the reservation and that's why we are going to the part at La Push beach.
After the lesson we walked through the hall laughing at Xavier who just walked into a freshman and fell face first on to the floor.
"Is that your cousin." Lydia asks.
"Ugh she's obsessed with Edweirdo. Whilst he's been off she's called me everyday to ask about him and when's he's coming back and advice on talking to him.it's the most she's ever called me." I rant. As we walk past her we hear part of there conversation
"But now you're unhappy." Edward asks.
" No... I -- I just.." she stutters. I don't get why she moved here she had the option to stay with he mom and Charlie loves her so much and would do anything for her.
" Did you get contacts?" Bella asks after Edweido tried to read her mind. Eddie has just made a huge mistake, Bella will be now question what he is.

I left school after lunch as Piper found something strange and needed my help. When I walk to the kitchen I see an old lady.
"Piper why is there an old lady in our kitchen." I ask confused and kind of annoyed that I had to walk home.
"Piper? Phoebe? Guess what?" Prue says walking through the front door.
"What?" The old lady says.
"Prue, thank God you're home." Piper says happy that Prue is home.
" Yeah, who, uh..." Prue questions
"Here you go, Brittany.  Why don't you go sit down at the table, okay? There you go." She says giving Brittany the bowl of soup
"Um, sorry, Brittany" Prue says after the old lady sits down.
"You're not gonna believe this. I'm not sure I do. I think... no, I know, this woman is Brittany Reynolds." Piper replies.
"Yeah, right, Piper and I'm Rosey O'Donnell." Prue answers sarcastically.
" No, I mean it. Brittany had a tattoo, right? An angel on her right hand, remember?" Piper continues to prove her point.
"That can't be." Prue says shaking her head.
" That's what I thought at first but then I started asking her some questions. Things only Brittany would know. She may be senile but it was enough to convince me." Piper says trying to get her head around the situation.
"It's Javna. I've been having these premonitions like the one I told you about Prue and I tried to tell you at quake but I think it's Stefan he sucks the youth out of people." I say to my older sister.
" what are you doing home young lady and who is Javna." Prue whisper yells and I point at Piper who called the school to say I had a doctors appointment.
My two older sister walk upstairs to the book of shadows and I'm left to bab..eldersit Brittany.so I decide to text Paul as the lady is content eating her soup.
Me~ I think I'm going to have to fight a warlock today.
Paul❤️~ WHAT. No no no princess it's dangerous I don't want you to get hurt.
Me~ I will have to the powers work through the four of us. And you kill vampires.
Paul~ fine but be careful please I love you to much to loose you. And what happened.
Me~ I love you to.
I explain everything that has happened since I have gotten home and Paul was shocked. I don't think he likes that I have to fight warlocks but I don't really have a choice all I want is a normal life but I guess that will never happen.