Bella is back at Forks

Penelope's POV~
I wake up at 9.30 with Paul's strong arm wrapped around my waist and his face nuzzled in my neck placing soft,wet kisses. I turn around in his arms and say "good morning baby." Whilst kissing his lips, he sits up and brings me to his lap so I am straddling him. He continues to to kiss me and licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, I open my mouth slightly. Our tongues fight for dominance but he wins. He starts to explore the inside of my mouth and my fingers tangle in Paul's short hair tugging gently. His hands roam to my base of by back gently stoking up and down, his fingers send sparks through my body.The make out session was interrupted by my oldest sister barging into my room.
" ahem I thought I told you to keep your door open." Prue says awkwardly as I climb off my boyfriends lap.
"Sorry Prue. I forgot it won't happen again."
" it better not. Anyway when are you going to Port Angeles." Prue replies.

After Prue left I went to shower and Paul was texting Sam.

Outfit~

"Princess Sam wants to meet with your sisters tomorrow

"Princess Sam wants to meet with your sisters tomorrow." Paul tells me as he looks me up and down.
" why doesn't he want to see me. Also do I look ok." I ask as it sit on my bed starting to do my makeup
"You look beautiful baby, I think he wants to talk to the adults" he replies smirking whilst tilting my head up so he can kiss my lips from behind. What does he mean 'adults' I am just as responsible as phoebe. I think Sammy is still mad that this fiancé likes me more that him.

Once we are both ready we walk downstairs and see Piper making pancakes and my other sisters sitting at the table. I kiss all thee of there cheeks.

Once I sit down I turn to Piper, " i told you that man was evil." As I say that Paul gently hits the back of my head. Piper then glared at me, maybe it was to soon to rub it in that Jeremy was evil but I was trying to lighten the mood and we all have evil exs.
"I'm sorry about her but Sam wants to talk to the three of you tomorrow about being Um well witches." Paul says slightly embarrassed.
"Aww look he's already apologising for Lotty." Phoebe says gushing about Paul and mines relationship.
Prue then angrily say " you told Sam about our secret that wasn't yours to tell. This puts us all in danger "
"Prue they turn into big wolfs.  And I told Sam this morning because he is the alpha and wants to know about this. The elders on the reservation knew grams and her secret." I told her protecting my boyfriend. This calmed her down slightly but I could tell she was still cautious about meeting Sam and the elders.
"Anyways I'm off shopping see you in a couple of hours." I say heading to the door with Paul following me pouting that I didn't kiss him.
" don't forget Bella is coming today and we are going to Charlie's to welcome her." Prue tells me at the door before she kisses my head and closes the door.
Paul was still pouting as I walked to my sisters car, I turned around and kissed him on the lips and told him I will text him later.
"Be careful princess and if anything happens text me and..." I cut him off my kissing him.
"Don't worry I'm a big girl I can handle my self. See I have pepper spray." Showing him my pepper spray and kissing him again.