Bella's fist day at forks highschool

Bella's POV~
It's Sunday night and I am sitting in my room listening to Penelope and Charlie laughing watching sports. I know I could have sat with them but it was awkward when she was dropped off, Charlie was taking and laughing with his oldest and youngest niece and I left after that as I don't feel like I fit in, it's like Penelope is Charlie's daughter not me. I set my outfit out for tomorrow, I'm slightly nervous as it's a small town and I know that everyone has grown up with Escher other and I'm new. I know that Penelope was in my shoes two months ago but she had it a lot easier than me.

It's now Monday morning and I walk down stairs to start breakfast, I have learnt from the couple of days hear that Charlie can't cook, I know Penelope can cook but I also know that she takes ages in the morning to get ready and always has to look ...

It's now Monday morning and I walk down stairs to start breakfast, I have learnt from the couple of days hear that Charlie can't cook, I know Penelope can cook but I also know that she takes ages in the morning to get ready and always has to look her best. Soon after I started making breakfast Charlie came down the stairs in his police uniform.
"Morning bells what cha making." He asks whilst making a cup of coffee.
"Eggs and toast." I respond putting the bread in the toaster.
After a few minutes Penelope walked down the stairs wearing a skirt and sweater with her hair curled.

I don't understand how she wears heels everyday and actually goes to school dressed like that. Her skirt definitely isn't in dress code.
"Good morning Bella." She saws whilst kissing my cheek. "Morning uncle Charlie." She continues walking over to him kissing his cheek and taking his cup of coffee.
"Hey I that was mine." Charlie says laughing at his nieces actions
"Penelope we need to set off to get to school, bye Charlie." I say walking to the door not without noticing Charlie's smile fall for a few seconds. I couldn't stand being in that room any longer, I know that I shouldn't be jealous of my cousin but I can't help it. I know every time she walks in Charlie's face lights up and they have so much more in common. I also know it's my fault for not really maintaining relationship with him, so what did I expect for him to just drop Penelope.
"Bye uncle Charlie I love you." The blonde says running to catch up with me.

Once we arrive at the school the cousin take me to the main office.
"Hi Margret this is my cousin Isabella Swan, she's new here."
"Lotty my darling how are you. Aww Isabella here's your schedule and locker combination and number. I'm sure your lovely cousin will show you around." The old lady says "ooo before I forget hand this slip to each teacher and get them to sign it and bring it back to me at the end of the day."
As we are walking down the hall every one is staring and talking about me and Penelope is saying hi to everyone she see. I knew that she would be popular, I am regretting coming to school with her as she gets so much attention.
I feel a hand on my shoulder "just ignore them, this school doesn't get many new people and when they do they don't know how to act." My younger cousin says before running off and hugging a tall boy, I think it was her boyfriend.