Field trip

Paul's POV~
I wake up before Lotty's alarm with my imprint in my arms. Our bodies intwined as a hold her, her chest press up against mine as we slept in our used sheets. I can feel her shallow breaths as she sleeps and all I can think about is last night a night I have been dreaming of since is shifted.
Our bodies moved in sync as our moans fill the room. The sound of skin clapping echoed a whilst we show our love towards each other. She sucks and bites across my neck marking her territory. I continue to thrust in and out of her in a steady rhythm as her nails scratch my back. My thrusts become sloppy as I begin to reach my high, she tightens around me as she reaches her's pushing me over the edge. I spill my load into the condom and thrust sloppily so Lotty can also ride out her high. Once she has finished her high I fall on top of her, my head lay in her chest as we both pant. Our sweaty bodies stick together whilst we rest, waiting for our breathing to steady out.
"That was amazing princess. You have no idea how long I have wanted to do this for." I say into her chest before I hear the front door open and close. Shit, her sisters must be home and they will kill me if they see us like this. I quickly pull out of her and roll over. I take the condom of and tie it throwing the used rubber into the trash can next to her bed. She throws on my discarded tee shirt and goes to the bathroom to clean up whilst the rest of the Halliwell sisters are down stairs. Once she has come back i pull her back to my chest and kiss her neck.
"I love you princess." I say in between kisses.
"I love you to baby." She replies sleepily.

Her alarm starts to sing as she groggily wakes up, she shifts in my arms so she faces me.
"Good morning baby." She says falling back asleep.
"You can't go back to sleep princess you have school." I say as I kiss her nose and tickle her sides causing her to giggle. One day I am going to record that sound and set it as my ringtone, it's my favourite sound.
"Ugh. I have to go on a field trip with mr Molina."she whines . " and Bella." She continues as she nuzzles her face into my chest. I know if we don't move now we won't move at all so I sit up causing her to fall back on the bed.
"Paul." She groans slowly sitting up as well. I climb out of her bed forgetting I am naked, Lotty stares at my naked state and bites her lip. And tries to hide the blush that covers her cheeks.
"Like what you see princess." I seductively whisper into the ear. I start to get dressed as Lotty climbs out to the bed and stretched, my shirt rises showing her thong. I have to turn around so I don't get turned on and not let her leave our bedroom today.

Penelope's POV~
I head into the bathroom and get dressed for the day.

I will have to get another outfit out for my first day at my internship as I don't think this outfit is very appropriate

I decide to do a natural makeup look and braid my hair quickly whilst Paul is sat on our bed watching Netflix.
"How do I look." I ask Paul doing a spin.
"Beautiful as always baby." He says looking me up and down. "Although you are hiding the marks I made last night." He trails off as he walks up to me pulling my turtle neck down slightly looking proud of his work. Before we leave to go downstairs I grab my north face coat and backpack for school. We have breakfast and Paul drops me off at school.