Halliwell sisters reunited

Penelope's POV~
It has been two months since the funeral and my sisters are coming back to forks. We will be moving back into the Halliwell manor, it's going to be weird that we will be there without grams but at least we will be there together. Bella is also coming back to forks, apparently her mom wanted to travel with her boyfriend as he is a minor league baseball player.
It has been a good few months, Lydia and I and best friends, it's like we have known each other all our lives. Every Friday we watch the vampire diaries and have a sleepover and eat lots of junk food. We may have also drank cocktails and talked about boys.  We found Xavier a boyfriend and they are so cute together. The four of us are on the cheer team, and that's how they met, we may have also set them up.
Me and Jacob have hung out quite a lot as well. They are always at uncle Charlie's and when I see Sammy and Paul at the reservation I will hang out with Jacob and his friends Embry and Quill. Quill had tried flirting with me every time I see him, I don't think he has got the message I don't like him like that.
Paul and I are good, we are still friends at the moment, we are still getting to know each other. So far I've found out he is a hot head- it turns out that's a bad idea when you turn into a huge wolf when you are angry. He's had to spend a lot of time with Sam, who isn't happy that I will turn up most of the time with Paul. I think it's because Emily likes me more than him. Paul is also overprotective, he doesn't like it when I go out with Lydia and Xavier- this has caused many arguments as I can handle my self. Well I carry pepper spray, Charlie insisted.
Jared and Paul often come for dinner, and since Charlie can't cook I have to. I don't get how Emily does this for multiple meals. Like seriously they eat a lot, and Jared has a habit of eating off my plate. He has been stabbed in the hand by my fork many times.

Anyways Prue and piper are coming back today so I am packing again to move into the manor. Well not packing everything I am keeping my room at Charlie's as it's closer to school and Charlie loves me to much for me to move out properly. And by me packing I mean Jared and Paul are packing as I promised to make them Mac and cheese which is there favourite.
Outfit-

Prue and Piper have finally landed

Prue and Piper have finally landed. Charlie and I are at the airport picking them up.
"Where are they. They landed ages ago" I complained to Charlie for the tenth time.
" kid they will be here soon they have to collect there bags and .."
"Prue Piper I'vemissedyousomuchihavesomuchtotellyou"I said as I ran to them pulling them into a group hug.
"How have you got things to tell us, I talked to you last night and this morning" Prue replied.
"How did you understand that" Charlie said very confused.

We have arrived at the manor where Paul, Sam and Jared were unloading the moving van.