Power of four returned

Pauls POV~
Last nights patrol was hard, the leeches keeps coming and killing people meaning that we have to petrol more often . I was going to stay at Sam's last night but I wanted to keep my imprint safe.
Lottys alarm goes off blaring some Olivia Rodrigo song.
"Ump good morning Paul" lotty said whilst snuggling further into my side, closing her eyes again after she turned off the alarm.
"Come on princess, you have school today and then tomorrow you can sleep in" I tell her whilst tickling her.
"It's so unfair that you don't have to go to school." She whined and pouted her adorable pink lips.
"Baby I've already graduated. Last year." I say as I kiss her nose.
"Fine I'm up" she says before she kisses my lips quickly before getting off the mattress.
" I'm going to shower,hopefully there's hot water."
"Can I join you." I joke as she rolls her eyes her eyes and walked off.

Lotty walks into to her room wearing~

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"You look beautiful princess."
"You do to." She replies whilst applying her makeup.
"Of course I look beautiful, anyway I have to go now before Sam kills me." I say as I kiss her forehead.
"My makeup" she loudly complains.

Penelope's POV~
After Paul left I finished getting ready and headed down stairs and grab and apple.
"Prue we are going to be late."
"I'm coming, I'm coming" she says whilst running down the stairs. " is that all you are eating for breakfast, you need to eat more. Please tell me you have packed a better lunch.
"Pfft yeah I have pack a very nutritious lunch."
Of a bag of shredded cheese.

After I arrive at school I see Lydia, " so bitch still coming tomorrow to Seattle to buy decorations for my room."
"As long as we get our nails done." The blond said whilst we walk to our English and sit in our seats.
We've been in the class for half an hour when  the substitute teacher starts to yell at us all , when suddenly I set fire to my desk which slowly spreads.
"Holy shit, you've set set the class room on fire with your mind" Lydia told me in disbelief.
"How do I get it to stop." I say whilst standing outside waiting for the fire truck.
"I don't think you can" she said " are you a witch or something"
"No there's no such thing." I replied in a duh tone " wait last night phoebe found a book with an incarnation to get powers but I thought it was a joke."
Before Lydia said anything else my phone started ringing and it was Prue telling me that phoebe was in the hospital and Andy, Prue's ex boyfriend, was picking me up from school because it was on fire.

Andy's POV~
I was in the hospital waiting to see the specialist about a case when I hear Prue's voice.
"Hi Prue, it's been a while."
"Andy what are you doing here"
We continue to catch up whilst we were waiting. Just before I was called into see the specialist Prue got a call from Penelope's school. I have always been close to Penelope she's like my own child, I basically raised her. Fortunately I only had to get a file from the doctor so I was leaving just as Prue finished the call.
" what happened?" I asked concerned.
" I need to pick lotty up, her school set on fire and I need to pick phoebe up." She replied panicked.
" I'll pick her up. I've missed her anyway."
"Your a life saver"Prue told he as she hugged me.