I threw the tissue aside and walked towards the door trying to walk past  her.

She gripped on my upper arm tightly and pinned me towards the wall. Her face was an inch away from me. Before I knew, my tears started falling on my skin. "Don't cry Sana..." She whispered and cupped my face, "Please don't cry... I'm doing this for us. We can sleep together... Like you slept with my dad... You did sleep with him, right?" She asked me.

I yanked her hands away from my face as i pushed her with all my strength. "Leave me alone!! I never slept with your dad! And i don't like you! Please, let me live and let me do my job! I'm not a rich person like you. I'm here to work for myself and my mom... Why can't you just let me be. Stop harrassing me!" I yelled as i started sobbing, i wiped my face roughly and walked outside of the washroom.

•••••••

The silver haired girl stared at Sana's back as she left the washroom. She walked outside and decided to go to her cabin.

_

Yoohyeon walked inside of the cabin and saw Minji sitting on the chair, keeping her head down on the table.

_

[Minji's POV]

I was resting my hand on the table when i felt a gentle grip on my upper arm which made me look up.

Yoohyeon stared at me for few minutes and rested her hand on my face where she slapped me. I bit on my bottom lip to suppress the pain.

She brushed her finger on my cheek and whispered, "I did a wrong thing."

Of course you did.

"I'm sorry...." She whispered, waiting for me to respond.

I made an eye contact with her. She leaned down towards me and placed a kiss on my forehead. "I'm sorry." She repeated.

I am never going to forgive her. This is nothing compared to what Handong has gone through.

I smiled, intertwining our fingers with her hand which was rested on my face, i spoke, "It's okay..." I whispered.

She smiled and walked towards her chair. "I'm going to meet someone. We will go to the restaurant today, hopefully your friend doesn't disturb us this time. I will send a car for you."

"Meet who?" I asked, and she made an eye contact with me, for asking her the question.

"It's a small girl. I will explain everything later..."

She said that and left in a hurry.

•••••••

"And then what? i slapped her..." Yoohyeon spoke explaining what happened yesterday, taking a bite of her burger.

Avery kept looking at her with a shock plastered on her face. "You're a bad person..." She spoke looking at Yoohyeon.

They were sitting on a bench crossing their legs.

"Maybe..." The silver haired girl shrugged.

Seeing the audacity of Yoohyeon, Avery wrapped her burger and kept it towards Yoohyeon, "If you're so proud of yourself for what you have done. Don't come to meet me. I don't need your favours. Namjoon uncle takes great care of me." Said Avery, folding her hands, she stared blankly at the view in front of her eyes.

The silver haired girl kept her burger down.  "It was her fault. She hugged him..." Said Yoohyeon.

Avery looked at Yoohyeon, "Do you have a problem here?" She asked pointing at her own temple, referring to the brain.