'' Ouch....what was that for?'' He complained.

'' Keep your mouth shut. Namjoon Hyung has very active senses.'' Taehyung said not looking at him and Jungkook stood straight.

'' What happened JK...Is there any problem?'' Namjoon asked when he saw the brunette rubbing his ribs to soothe the pain.

'' N-No Hyung, I am f-fine.'' Jungkook replied smiling weirdly.

'' Have a seat Guys, Make yourself at home.'' Jin offered and they all sat down. Jungkook and Yoongi sat down on one couch while Jimin sat on the armrest of that couch on Yoongi's side and Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung sat on the couch opposite to them.

'' How is life going on JK? You live alone, you must feel lonely sometimes. Whenever you want to eat home made food, don't hesitate to come here. We are like your family....right?'' Jin asked and Namjoon rolled his eyes.

'' I had always lived alone as I studied in hostel, so its normal for me to live away from the family. But sometimes, urge to be taken care of becomes huge and all I want is to run away and hide in mom's embrace. Over all...its good. And thanks for the offer Hyung, of course you guys are like family to me.'' The brunette replied and Taehyung and Jin smiled. Jungkook noticed Namjoon's facial expressions to drop at the mention of his mother.

'' We are always here for you JK....don't hesitate to come to us whenever you feel like that.'' Namjoon said and all the other member present in living room couldn't believe their ears. Their eyes widen and Jaw dropped at the words which came out of Namjoon's mouth.

'' What?....He is our neighbour. Its our duty to take care of him.'' Namjoon defended himself and Jin nodded mockingly.

'' So Yoongi, You are majoring in arts...right?'' Jin asked.

'' Yeah....My father wants me to take over his company.'' Yoongi replied and Namjoon and Jin nodded.

'' Dinner will be ready in a few, I will be back then....'' Jin said to them and turned towards to the blonde who was staring at Jungkook who was sitting like a scaredy cat in front Namjoon. He smiled to himself'' Taebear.....Don't you bring some water for them?'' He asked and Taehyung immediately stood up.

'' I'll also come with you to help you.'' Namjoon also stood up and they all walked towards the kitchen.

'' You look hot, Daddy.'' Jimin said to Yoongi after Jin and Namjoon went to kitchen and the brunette chocked on air at his boldness.

'' What?...Don't act like its not what you guys do when you and Taehyung are alone in your apartment.'' Yoongi said boringly and moved to Jimin to hold his hand.

'' Yes Hyung, That's what we do when we are ALONE....I am sitting right here with you.'' Jungkook said emphasising at the words.

'' Shut up....You are not some innocent child who will get spoiled by hearing our conversation.'' This time Jimin spoke up and Yoongi smirked.

'' Ahh....Now you are making me miss my boyfriend.'' Jungkook whined.

'' I am here Kookie....What happened?'' Taehyung asked as he walked towards them offering water.

'' They are showing off...'' He complained taking a glass of water.

'' Why are you irritating him, Chim?'' Taehyung asked turning to Yoongi to offer him water.

'' What did I do?....He got all riled up just a little PDA we did here. He don't say anything when he give you hickeys that lasts for days. I bet there would still be some Hickey somewhere on your body.'' Jimin whisper shouted and Taehyung's face heat up as he remembered how he hid his hickeys in the morning.