"I know but still i want to eat you." Jungkook tried to grab him.

"Listen, hyung will not allow you  too. Why do you want to eat me~~" Jungkook could hardly hold his laughter as Yeonjun was taking a backward steps to keep him out of Jungkook's grip.

"I can talk to your hyung. He will not deny my request." Jungkook said with a smile.

"But..... you can not eat me. Why would you eat me anyway?" Yeonjun asked facepalming himself.

"Cs you look delicious." Jungkook wet his lips with his tounge.

"I'll bring you a chocolate, that'll be more delicious than me. Or a Ramyen, you'll love it. It won't feel good if you ate me." Yeonjun suggested.

"Alright, not the full but a half bite from your cheek? I'll take a smaller one I promise." Jungkook said.

"No. It'll hurt the same. Listen Beakhyun hyung made a really delicious breakfast, I'll go and bring that for you. You won't need to eat me then." Yeonjun replied. He completely forgot why he came here  in the first place.

"No." Jungkook shook his head.

"Please." Yeonjun came forward but keeping a distance to run away if things get bad.

"Why not you huh?" Jungkook asked him.

"Cs I don't wanna die right now. I want to find my mate and live with them, like you and hyung. Please don't eat me." He held his palm forward to stop Jungkook.

"You are still young, it's a long way to find your mate. How old are you by the way?"' Jungkook asked cs now that he look back, he never asked Taehyung or Yeonjun about their ages. Once his grandma asked Taehyung and he knew but he never knew about Yeonjun.

"I'm 8." Yeonjun replied.

"When is your birthday? I mean I never saw you celebrating......"

"January, 2nd." Yeonjun replied. "I've celebrated it. Hyung took me out, we had fun. He bought me clothes and we had lunch together. You were busy and upset so hyung said not to tell you. He thought you might get hurt. But we had fun. Don't tell him that you know okay" Yeonjun said and Jungkook nodded. He was happy that Taehyung was their for his brother when Jungkook was nothing but broken teenager becoming the new alpha.

"But you got 10 years to find you mate. I can't wait till then, i want to eat....."

"Why? Eat something else. Why me?" Yeonjun was still not understanding.

"I told you, you look so delicious. I can have a bite and you'll be free to go then." Jungkook said so calmly.

"You are out of your mind. Hyung will kill you, so will Luna and Grandma." Yeonjun tried to appear strong.

"A bit wont hurt." Jungkook asked.

"It will. Wait a minute." Yeonjun said and before Jungkook could understand what was going to happen, Yeonjun's teeth were digging deep in Jungkook's cheek.

"Ahhh" Jungkook tried to pull him off.

"It hurts right? You are an adult, you teeth will hurt more." Yeonjun replied.

"I wasn't going to bite you actually." Jungkook said while holding his cheek.

"Then why argue with me?" Yeonjun was back in the shape, hands on the chest and raised eyebrow.

"I was just teasing you." Jungkook defended.

"Then this is the punishment for teasing me." Yeonjun said and left the room while sassily brushing his hair back. Taehyung's brother indeed.

Jungkook was still on his kneels hand cupping his cheek that was less painful now but a small throb was still there. He turned on the small giggling of his beautiful mate.

"Don't tease him next time." Taehyung said softly.

"Look what he did." Jungkook showed him his cheek and Taehyung was laughing hard now.

"He is also an alpha." Taehyung replied.

"Forget it. You tell me why did you wake up. You are weak, Grandma said you need rest." Jungkook cupped his face.

"Your bickering woke me up." Taehyung chuckled.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook asked.

"Don't be, i loved it. I'm so happy." Taehyung said holding Jungkook's hand.

"Me too." Jungkook replied while hugging his mate who was lying on the bed.

Hello Army 💜💜

A sweet and short chapter on Taehyung's birthday.

I'm sorry I couldn't update earlier, i was busy with my research thesis and university.

Do tell me how was the chapter. I'll wait for your comments.

I purple you 💜💜