"Nuh-nuhuh. I mean a bit but you know......he was in pain and......yeah you understand right!" Jungkook was nervous not embarrassed but when everyone in the room burst laughing, he was super embarrassed.

"Proven what i just said." Beakhyun chuckled and walked away to let the couple to be with each other in private.

"Let me clean her and feed her, I'll bring her back." Former Luna said.

"S-sure." Jungkook replied. He was hesitant when he saw his mother's hand shaking.

"I'm old but i can take care of the baby. Your mate needs you more right now." Luna replied making Jungkook get a bit shy.

"I feel so happy. Is it really the news effect or I'm the one overreacting?" Jungkook asked his mother.

"This moment is going to be the happiest moment of your life. Being a parent is the most beautiful feeling in this world." She replied with a smile and left the room with a bay in her arms.

"Thank you." Jungkook whispered looking at the sky. This moment was undoubtedly the most beautiful moment of his life. The happiness and the proud he feel right now was nothing compared to all his past life.

Jungkook has always been a curious person. His curiosity has put him in danger countless times but can never stop him.

He was sitting beside Taehyung, holding his hands and looking at his face with all the adoration and love in his eyes.

Taehyung, the one who was said to be the weakest is the strongest person Jungkook has seen. The strongest and the purest person he saw in his life. Taehyung had taught him the real meaning of his father's words.

Taehyung took it all, his hate, his wrath, his love and stayed strong in every fucking situation. The bravery and calmness he has seen in Taehyung is the one of the reasons that kept Jungkook up for Taehyung.

Taehyung is selfless person, he don't think about himself like he do for others. Taehyung had given a different motivation to Jungkook that he admit that will help him to be a good leader also.

"I love you." Jungkook kissed his knuckles while caressing them afterwards. Taehyung was asleep and this sight of his mate sleeping in front of him has always been Jungkook's favorite.

"Hyungie." There was no knock on the door. That little devil just bragged in.

"Shhh, he is sleeping." Jungkook shushed him.

"Sorry. I was waiting but no one told me, where is the baby? I want to see her." Yeonjun whined folding his hands over his chest.

"Hey, don't get angry. See...." Jungkook pulled him infront of the mirror and knelt to get to his level. "...See this nose doesn't look cute when you scrunch it and these lips they look good in a smile but not in a pout. Now do you really want to destroy this beautiful face or...."

"I look good in pout. Hyung always said i look good in pout." Yeonjun defended himself.

"Your hyung might be just lying but see it doesn't....."

"Hyung don't lie." Yeonjun glared at him.

"Okay, let me see your pout then." Jungkook asked him. And just like he said Yeonjun pouted quickly. "Actually your hyung is right, your face look eatable while you pout. Can i eat you?"

"No, why would you eat me? Eat chocolate, eat food or anything. My face is my face not a bite in your plate." Yeonjun put both his hands on his face leaving the eyes and forehead uncovered so that Jungkook can't attack him.

"But you look so sweet, just a bite to taste you please." Jungkook asked him.

"What is wrong with you, I'm not a food to eat. I'm a boy, a grown up boy." Yeonjun was getting all worked up on the silly demand of Jungkook.