🎇Bonus Chapter 🎇

"Hyunjin don't be scared!"Felix says while Hyunjin was scared to turn on the fire cracker "okay! Just wait!"Hyunjin turned it on and ran back to the castle. They heard the fireworks up in the sky everyone was mesmerized.

"Hey bub come here"Hyunjin called out for Felix"yeah?"Hyunjin gently pulled Felix by his wrist leading them to their bedroom, Hyunjin locked the bedroom door and started giving  Felix wet kisses on his neck. Felix rapped his arms on Hyunjin's neck for support "how many weeks are you with the baby?"Hyunjin says still giving kisses on Felix's collarbone"2 w-weeks"Hyunjin nodded in relief that they could still have sex. (P.s you can still have sex when your pregnant because the baby is protected with amniotic fluid so it won't affect your baby"

Hyunjin layed Felix down on the bed and removed his shirt giving him hickeys all over his neck and stomach, Felix moaned quietly,he wanted Hyunjin inside him already "b-baby I-i want you,fuck me now"Felix said pulling on Hyunjin's hair,"impatient baby?" Hyunjin says with smirk"fuck me now Hyunjin!"Felix says needy for his love"that's not my baby" Hyunjin says opening his own pants"D-daddy"Hyunjin then removed his own shirt"then be a good boy for daddy hm?"

Hyunjin removed Felix's pants and underwear, Felix opened his legs revealing his pink hole, Hyunjin started interesting one finger and another"mmmh~ y-yes D-daddy m-more"Hyunjin added another finger and started thrusting faster until he found his sweet spot"Oh! Yes! Daddy! Right there daddy!" Felix came after how many thrust of Hyunjin's long fingers.

Hyunjin removed his brief revealing his long thick hard member wanting to be in the hole of the Lee Felix. Hyunjin entered Felix hole with a hard slam with made Felix moan in a high pitched moan"fuck baby"Hyunjin says as he starts to move inside Felix. Felix could feel Hyunjin's lock big cock inside with made him beg for more"d-daddy faster please"Hyunjin started thrusting faster, Felix moaned with his deep voice which made Hyunjin more hornier. He gave a slap on Felix's ass leaving a big red mark"Ah! Oh yes!"after how many thrust they both came but Hyunjin still wasn't done,Hyunjin bend down to whisper in Felix's ear"ride me slut"

Felix obeyed,he inserted himself inside Hyunjin's cock and starts bouncing on top of Hyunjin, Hyunjin spread Felix's ass for more access. The two boys enjoyed the pleasure they were giving each other. The thrusting became sloppier, Felix found his sweet spot and started bouncing in that area. Hyunjin wanted to be in control now,he exchanged their positions, Hyunjin was on top of Felix and hitting his sweet spot"you like that baby?"Hyunjin says between his pants"yes I like that daddy" Hyunjin slapped Felix in ass again  making Felix drool and squeezing the pillows hard because of the pain and pleasure he was feeling "i-im almost there daddy"Felix says hold on Hyunjin's shoulder for support"cum for me baby"Felix came in time as Hyunjin came inside Felix. Hyunjin removed himself from Felix, Hyunjin heard his phone 'Ding' he checked his phone notification

Happy New Year!

He smiled and kissed Felix on the forehead "happy new year my queen"Felix who was under the covers already knocked out.

Meanwhile.....(Well like before when they were having their fun time;))

Minjae went pass his parents room and heard muffled moans and skin slapping "are eomma and appa playing? That's a weird game their playing"he shrugged it off and ran to his uncle chan"uncle chan,I heard eomma and appa playing games in their room" chan was confused then he got it he gave an 'o' shape with his lips"ya eomma and appa are just playing,let's just get some time tams okay and I'll teach you a Tim Tam slam,how does that sound?"minjae's face lit up as chan added Tim tams "yes!" Chan left as they were gonna get Tim tams.

A/N: I.. it's ending here guys....I had a great time writing this book and I love your comments they always make my day and also thanks for coping with my bad grammar and spelling:))

Tbh I can't believe I'm ending this book on new years eve,I love you my little Kings and Queens you made an big impact in my life.

I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH! I love you. but now...

It's time to close it here....
Thank you for reading ROYALTY.

ℱ𝒾𝓃