~Epilogue~ Halloween

"minjae be careful"Hyunjin says as they were walking through the pumpkin patch with Felix. "Appa,eomma can you help me pick out a pumpkin?". "yes of course"Felix says taking his hand out of his Jacket"what about this one minjae?" Felix says showing him a cute little pumpkin that was minjae's size.

"Yes!let's go find more"Felix and his toddler ran off while Hyunjin watching them from a afar taking pictures of them"Minjae there's a big scary vampire coming to get you!"minjae looked at his dad immatating a scary vampire coming to get him "ahh! Please don't get me Mr.vampire"minjae started running as Hyunjin started chasing after minjae Felix, Hyunjin and minjae were laughing with joy

"I'm gonna get you minjae~" minjae kept on laughing while running"I got you!"Hyunjin says hugging minjae then carrying him.

"Appa look!"minjae says pointing at the  pumpkin mascots"what are those minjae?". "pumpkin people"Felix chuckled at the response"minjae we have to hurry up and pick a pumpkin cause we're going to grandma's house". "yay!"after how many minutes they picked how many pumpkin's and  paid for them.

There were tons paparazzi but the bodyguards are always there to help. Felix, Hyunjin and minjae were on the way to the castle"grandma,grandpa!"minjae says getting off the car and running to his grandparents who were waiting outside"happy Halloween minjae"

Now they were inside drinking some nice warm drinks while carving pumpkin's, minjae had to get help from his Appa.

"Eomma?"  "Yes Minnie?". As Felix got out the fresh baked Halloween cookies"can we eat the cookies now"minjae says looking at the cookies"okay but let it sit for it bit so you won't get hurt"minjae nodded and went back to the garden playing with swing that Hyunjin used to play when he was a kid.

After how many minutes Felix brought the cookies to Hyunjin's little hideout when he was kid,he saw minjae Playing on the swings while namjoon pushing minjae on the swings, seokjin talking with namjoon as he pushes minjae on the swings.

It was a a very cute ,as Hyunjin kept on taking pictures of them "the cookies are here!"minjae takes the cookies away from Felix and putting them on the picnic blanket. Minjae took the first bite"Eomma this is the best cookie I've ever tasted!"Felix giggled on how cute he was everyone liked Felix's cooking.

As they kept on talking and sharing memories with each other, laughing,Felix and Hyunjin would not change a thing.

A/n: lmao sorry if it was short and I might be a bit late for Halloween:'))))) and also might do a Christmas and new year Eve special chapter's. Sooooo yeaa happy reading ❤️❤️❤️❤️