☾︎15☽︎

'umm-mum ill- uh- ok ill explain" hyunjin says sitting back down on the bed same with seokjin while felix went out of the room so he can give them privacy.

"soo...like for the past few months umm..i have been secretly dating felix..." seokjin nodded "and then when you told me that i was getting married then felix knew that i was getting married when-" "ohh when i told-" "yea" seokjin then looked down "im sorry too" hyunjin then looked at seokjin confused"i listened to your converstation with felix when it happened actually".

hyunjins eyes widen "so lets say i kinda knew..." "i-im so sorry" hyunjin then wept in his mothers arms "but im i kinda have good news" "What is it?" "me and your father are calling off the wedding"hyunjin was speachless he felt so alive "really?! Thank you so much!" He hugged his mother so tight "but we still need to meet them to let them accept it that we are calling the wedding off" "okay" hyunjin then ran to find felix.

he went downstairs to ask his butler "hey um wheres lee felix the freckled boy" the butler stopped "he went home sire" hyunjin ran to his car and immediatly drove to felix's apartment .

he went up of how many flights of stairs as he reached up his room he pounded on his door "felix!" After some seconds felix answerd the door "yes,who is i-" hyunjin immediatly hugged felix "it.." "felix... my mom and dad are calling off the marriage" hyunjin says in the crook of felix neck while felix was speachless and hugged hyunjin back.

"does..that mean" "yes! no forced marriage,but i still need to meet them..?  "The one that you had too marr-"  "yea,yea but whatever lets get back together now" felix of course could't say no,he loved hyunjin so much"yes!" Felix smile was shining again and kissed hyunjin"i love you" hyunjin says with his smiling eyes"i love you too"

After  1 month past felix and hyunjin had a perfect relashonship like couple goals.

hyunjin had to meet up with seungmin and his family to get things straight; hyunjin was waiting in the living room,he just wanted to get things over with so he can go to felix's apartment "hello, there kim seugmin, its nice to meet you"  "hello your highness" seungmin bowed down "hello,your majesty" seungmin's mother and father says bowing down too.

"hello again come and sit down"the kim family sat down and the hwang family sat down "thank you so much for letting your son letting marry my son its so beautiful"  "actually uhh hyunjin how about you tour seungmin around the castle" hyunjin glared at seungmin while seungmin gave a smile.

hyunjin and seungmin started touring around "how about lets see your room im really curious"  hyunjin put on a fake smile "sure" they entered hyunjins room.

seungmin then closed the door  and pushed hyunjin on the bed "now were gonna get married lets practice body laguage" seugmin then sat on his crotch ,hyunjin gave a mad and angry face "no" he pushed seungmin off his crotch "awww little hyunjin is mad" seungmin then put his arms arounds hyunjins neck "get off me you bitc-" .

seungmin smashed his lips with hyunjins ,he kissed hyunjin.

Then they heard the door open "jinnie,i got you a-" it was felix...felix saw the two boys kissing infront of his eyes"a teddy bear..." hyunjin saw felix and pushed seungmin away and ran to felix "felix i can explain what was happening-"  "i don't need an explaintion" felix left the palace with hyunjin chasing after him.