☾︎7☽︎

Hyunjin went back to the castle,seeing his mom in the living room worrying about him "hey mom" seokjin turned around seeing hyunjin standing awkwardly .

"MY BABY! ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!" seokjin then hugged him tightly 'yes mom I'm fine" seokjin nodded "where were you?" "I was at a friend's house we just ate and played some games"  "oh ok"

"Anyways you should go to sleep now,ok" seokjin then kissed hyunjins forehead "mom~" hyunjin whined "oh ok,ok now get some sleep"hyunjin then went up to his bedroom.

He plopped on to his bed.checked the clock it was now 12:30 A.M midnight he didn't change ,cause he was to tired from the thrusting and moaning and stuff.

Next Day

Hyunjin woke up from his human alarm clock who was hyunjins Butler
"Wake up sire " hyunjin did't listen and just kept on sleeping .

"There's someone downstairs waiting for you". "who is it?" Hyunjin groaned "lee Felix" Hyunjin immediately (I realized I spelled immediately wrong,forgive my trashy grammar:')) got up and  changed into something different.

He saw Felix waiting in the foyer "hey Felix"  "hey hyunjin". "what are you doing here?" Hyunjin raised his eyebrow "actually Im gonna give back your clothes from yesterday" Felix whispered in hyunjins ear.

"Ohh ok" hyunjin then grabbed Felix by the wrist gently, leading them to the royal garden "here"Felix handed the clothes in a cute little tote bag.

"Cute"hyunjin mumbled "I have to go,because I have work". "oh ok" Felix said leaving the royal garden.

While hyunjin staying behind,Felix then went off to work,hyunjin ate breakfast then scrolled thru his phone.

He went to his contact list and changed the name of Felix into.

My Sunshine🌻

Hyunjin got bored and went to text lee know

Lee know💀

Hey lee know

Hey hyunjin,what do you
Want?

I'm bored

You texted me for that:|

Yeah?

Well then dance in the studio or hangout with your bf?

He's Working

Then I don't know

How about you? what you
What are you doing?

Playing Dori the other
Two cats are asleep

Oh,whatever maybe I'll just
Watch gay porn or something

You really are gay

😌💅✌️

After hyunjin and lee know talked for a while,hyunjin went to go chat with felix.

Sunshine🌻

hey bub :)

Hey hyunjin,what do you want?