☾︎18☽︎

༆Felix's Pov༆

I opened my eyes...WAIT HOLD THE FUCK UP,WHERE AM I?! AM IN HELL!?WHY AM I TIED UP ONTO A CHAIR?! "Well,well,well you woke up early"  "WHO'S THERE!?"  "Oh,sorry let me introduce myself" the guy apperd infront me...he looked very famliar..."hi,im seugmin the one who was gonna marry the lovely prince hyunjin,but you stole him from me"  no wonder you looked famliar "where's bang chan"  "oh! He's right here" the guy steped aside,i saw chan..he looked unconsious,he's mouth was ducktaped he was sitting on the floor like a stuff toy  with blood on his nose and his forehead and more...

"let him go"  i said in a cold tone "oops sorry i can't but"  "but?"  "if you stop your relationship with hyunjin you and your brother can go"  "YOU BITCH!"  i tried getting out of the chair but it did't work..

End of pov

"Would you stop wiggling!" Seungmin then punched felix which made felix's nose bleed "i.will.not.end.my relationship.with.hyunjin"  felix says in a cold tone "YOU WILL!" seungmin then slapped felix then grabbed him by the coller "you will! And if you don't" seungmin then pulled out a gun and aimed it at bang chan "You and bang chan are gone" he then put out a creepy smile.

"why are you doing this" felix asked with a sturn voice "BECAUSE I LOVE HIM!"  "As if bitch,you forced him to kiss you" seungmin then slapped felix again and again "I DO LOVE HIM!" seungmin lost control,he wanted to kill felix but of course he can't he will lose his popularity.

After 4 min felix was fucked up blood all over him...he was tired,hungry,thursty and more.while seungmin kept on slapping and punching him "Are you tired yet?"seungmin asked in a weird tone ,felix shook his head.

"LOOK! I CAN LET YOU AND YOUR BROTHER GO! BUT YOU JUST NEED TO BREAK UP WITH HYUNJIN ITS NOT THAT HARD!"  "IT IS HARD!CAUSE I LOVE HIM YOU JUST WANT HIM FOR MONEY!"seungmin was about to slap felix again until.

"get your hands of felix"the two boys knew that tone was famliar,they both looked back seeing..hyunjin.

𓂀Hyunjin's Pov𓂀

the first thing i saw when i entered the room was felix....he looked so helpless

End of pov

"oh yea?and what are you gonna do about it?"  seungmin said sarcasticly(idk how to spell)  "Guards" then a million group of gurads came surrounding him.

"Arrest him"   hyunjin commanded and handcuffed seungmin "you know what i never loved you,i actually wanted you for your money"seungmin says getting esscorted by the guards going to jail.

"felix!"hyunjin ran to felix who was knocked out,hyunjin then looked back also seeing bang chan,After some min the medical came.

Next Day

Felix's Pov༆

i opened my eyes...seeing im in a hospital room,as i scanned the room i looked down seeing hyunjin...sleeping on my thighs,he had eye bags under his eyes,he also looks like he finished crying..

I played with his long blonde silky hair and also trying to not wake him up but it did

End of pov

"felix.." hyunjin looked at felix like it was his whole world which he was "are you ok!? Are you hurt!? How do you feel!? Do you want me to get you somthing?! do you need some medi-"  "im fine hyunjin don't worry" hyunjin then hugged felix "im sorry for not protecting"hyunjin started crying "its fine everyone makes mistakes" felix was comforting hyunjn "wait...where's chan hyung?"   "he's in the other room..."    "i need to see him"  "felix you can worry about him always ,for now worry about yourself"

Felix smiled at hyunjin and gave him a kiss on the forehead "thank you..for saving me,my little prince"

A/n : srry for bad  grammar:') anygays more chapters cummin😃 and keep smiling