☾︎16☽︎

They were now on the public streets,people looking at hyunjin, shocked "felix let me explain!" Hyunjin chasing at the back of felix "i don't need your fucking explaination!" Felix then ran to a taxi,quickly closing the car door "please!" hyunjin pounding his fist on the car door glass.

"to xxxx apartment please" felix said to the taxi driver,then the taxi drove off "felix..." leaving hyunjin behind everyone got their phones out and started recording hyunjin in shock,hyunjin ran back to the castle with paparazi and fan girls chasing after him .

he reached back to the castle,soaked in sweat "hyunjin" seokjin says in a happy voice "guess what!? Me and your father called of the wedding!" seokjin then knew somthing was off "hyunjin are you ok?..."   hyunjin looked at seokjin with his crying eyes "oh..honey whats wrong" while seokjin was about to comfort hyunjin,hyunjin ran up to his room.

He closed and locked the door then got his phone and contacted felix

My sunshine🌻

let me explain

he kissed me! I tried to push him off !

Can we meet up to talk abt this
atleast!?

Ill explain from top to bottom

Please!

hyunjin kept on spamming asking to meet up and trying to explain.

༆Felix's Pov༆

as i arrived back to my apartment i felt like a fool,i felt played with..now i don't know if i should trust hyunjin anymore..

i went to my fridge seeing cans of beer,i think chan hyung bought it, so i got one and started drinking and crying watching some netflix that i did't even pay attention too.

I checked my phone seeing another tons of messages from hyunjin

Jinnie

*MISSED CALL*

*MISSED CALL*

*MISSED CALL"

felix pick up please..

Felix...

are we done?...

please come back...

ill be better i swear..

i put down my phone then getting more beer in the fridge,i then heard my phone ring seeing a unknowed number "hello?"  "Felix!"it was hyunjin.

I was about to end the call "IF YOUR GONNA HANG UP LET ME EXPLAIN FOR FUCK SAKES"  "ok"  "he kissed me! Okay! I did not respond back to the kiss! Because i was shocked,then you came in thats when i pulled him away! HE WAS THE ONE THAT KISSED ME!"  I did't know if he was lying or not...im scared that if i trust him again,he might do the same mistake again.

"please...felix,give me another chance...ill be better,ill change"   "i don't want you to be better or change....but ill think it over if i should give you another chance"  "felix please..." i then hung up the call, feeling pity on him,but i don't know if i should trust him again.

𓂀Hyunjin's Pov𓂀

as he hung up on me,i felt broken again and  i blame it all on myself .

my mum and dad called off the wedding just for me to be happy with the one that makes me happy today,but now i lost the one that makes me happy and with a useless called off marriage.

I plopped down on my bed crying,hard,its only been how many hours or minutes and i miss him already...

A/N : srry if this chap is boring anygays srry for bad grammar ✌️