•Bonus Chapter•

•Santa tell me•

"C'mon eomma! Santa might leave when we arrive! When I want to ask what I want"minjae was tugging the hem of Felix's shirt with pouty lips,Felix was adding perfume before they could go to the mall to meet Santa.

"Okay,okay minjae Don't worry"Felix put down the perfume and got his sling bag"okay let's go"minjae ran downstairs ready to meet Santa, Hyunjin was waiting in the living room.

"Okay are we guys ready?"Hyunjin says getting up from the couch"yes Appa c'mon let's go"Minjae was waiting at the main door"okay let's go now"Felix said.

They finally reached the mall and minjae was beaming with joy,of  course there was still bodyguards guarding them of course. They were inline waiting to meet Santa but since they were royalty they made them first inline "hi Santa!"minjae sat on Santa's lap "well hello there prince minjae,how old are you?" Minjae made a number four with his hand"wow!what a big number! And what do you want for Christmas?"Felix was filming them on his phone"I want a Hot wheels racing track with lots of cars" Santa laughed showing his rosie cheeks"what else?" Minjae gave his thinking face until he remembered one last thing he really wanted"A baby brother!"he said putting his hands in the air.

Santa gave a big laugh"I think that's for your parents to decide"Felix and Hyunjin felt a bit embarrassed,until Santa saw one of the 'elves' signal for the next kid"okay minjae let's have a picture before you go"minjae and Santa smiled for the camera"oh and how about let your parents join us"Felix gave a no sign with his hand with a smile, but Santa insisted. So they gave in and joined the picture.

Little minjae left with a big smile leaving the store.

A/n: Sorry for this short chapter but I hope you guys like it tho and like this chapter kind of remind me of Hyunjin when he was a baby when he met santa:')

WTFF HE'S SO CUTEE!!!!IMMA DIE BUT OFC HE STILL LOOKS CUTE TODAY AND ALWAYS😌😌😌