•Bounus Chapter•

•Christmas shopping for mommy•

Felix was out of town since he had some queen business to attend too. So it was minjae and Hyunjin's chance to go Christmas shopping for Felix.

Hyunjin and minjae drove off to the mall with their bodyguards following behind their car.

They have arrived at the mall and Hyunjin and his son started looking around"Appa! Maybe we can get candles for eomma,like the one the smells really good" Hyunjin nodded in agreement at minjae's response and went to bath and body works"hello your majesty's welcome to bath and body, would like some assistance?" One of the workers says "no thank you"Hyunjin says as he was holding minjae hand.

They started checking the lotions and body wash center. Hyunjin carried minjae so he can picks some too "Appa,smell this one"as minjae was holding a lotion bottle, Hyunjin smelled the lotion and it smelled like flowers and honey"oh that's a nice one let's get one of these"as Hyunjin got one and added to the bag.

Hyunjin and minjae started looking for some more stuff from bath and body works. They bought , body lotion,body wash,and a scented candle.

"What else should we buy for eomma minmin?"  "Hmmm?"minjae put his finger on his chin like in the cartoons. A shop caught minjae's eye"what about the one?"minjae pointed his finger to the store that caught his eye.

Hyunjin looked at the direction that minjae was pointing at and it was "Victoria secret!?" Hyunjin's eyes widen,as he mumbled.  Minjae doesn't know what was Victoria secret but he was drawn by the color "I think eomma has a lot of those by appa"

Minjae gave an 'o' look as they kept on looking for more stuff.  The two boys went inside Gucci and bought a Gucci bag.  They went into more stores like GAP,LV, BURBERRY,etc.

Minjae was with the body guards and his butler finding a stuff toy while Hyunjin...

Hyunjin's Pov

M

injae was with his body guards and his butler while I was finding one special gift and I feel like I found it

(Don't mind the fur jacket:')

They started packing it in a nice box,After I payed with my card I took the bag with the jewelry inside.

As I was gonna go back to minjae I took a glance at the Victoria secret store.  I mean..... Felix doesn't mind if I give him another one.

I went inside and started looking. A lot of people started starting at me but I didn't mind.

I found a 2 piece that was color red with black lace but I wasn't a fan of it. I kept on looking and I found one that would look good on Felix

 I kept on looking and I found one that would look good on Felix

Of course everything looks good on Felix. I got a pair and started paying.

I got the bag and went to the toystore where minjae was.  "Appa! Im done shopping! I got this for eomma"he pulled out a pink a light pink teddy bear that smelled like strawberry"that's so cute! Let's go back home to we can rap them so put them on the Christmas tree"

They two boys went home and started wrapping the gifts well Hyunjin was, minjae was having a nap.

A/n : New bonus chapter!!! Tbh sorry if that lingerie pick made u uncomfortable 😅

But I might make u guys ✨SmUt ✨ soon:))))))