☾︎23☽︎

It has been 1 month since the wedding day and they got a new big house

But of course they always visit the king and queen and also Felix has been feeling weird lately for some reason,since the wedding sex

But of course they always visit the king and queen and also Felix has been feeling weird lately for some reason,since the wedding sex.He would throw up,his head spinning around and he would eat things that he doesn't like.

It was morning and Felix was in his and his husband's shared bedroom,sick, until he the door open, revealing Hyunjin with a tray with all of Felix's favorite food which means it's breakfast in bed.

"Good morning bub,I made you breakfast in bed with all of your favorite food"while Felix was feeling sick in bed, Hyunjin was cooking and watching tutorials on how to make one of Felix's favorite food.

"Thanks jinne"Hyunjin put the tray of food on the bed "Hey bub,is it okay if I go to the castle today I have to do something real quick" Hyunjin says getting his coat"ya,sure". "thanks bub,I'll be back " Hyunjin kissed Felix's forehead before leaving.

Now Felix was left alone with the tv on that's playing squid game .Felix wanted to know why he was sick for the past 4 weeks. He got his phone and googled some symptom's and stuff and well.."THE FUCK! PREGNANT?!"Felix was not believing that ,but I mean he had all the symptoms,he wanted to confirm it, if he really is pregnant,so he got up and got his medical kit, finding a pregnancy test, he got one and went his way inside the bathroom.

He peed on the pregnancy stick and waited for 10 min,he felt nervous and scared.

^Felix's Pov^

I

waited over ten minutes,I was sitting on the bathroom floor, fiddling with my fingers. As 10 minutes passed I checked it was "P-positive "I could not believe it... I'm gonna have a baby...I started crying holding the pregnancy test .

Wait what if Hyunjin will not be happy..should I abort it?I then heard our shared bedroom door open "I'm back!" I wiped the tears of my face and hid the pregnancy test inside my pockets and I quickly went out of the bathroom.

End of pov

"Hey jinne". "my mom and dad was thinking of-did you cry?" Felix's cry was still visible "no,why?" Hyunjin cupped Felix's face "I know you cried,now tell me what's wrong"Felix looked down , Hyunjin was confused until saw a white stick, sticking out of Felix's pocket he got the stick, Felix got startled "hyunjin give it back!"Hyunjin saw the stick,it was the positive pregnancy test .

"Your.. pregnant.."hyunjin was in shock . Felix looked down and nodded,tears started to fall until he felt hyunjin hugging him "I'm so happy for us"hyunjin says while he was also crying "wait,so your not mad?"Felix says pulling away from the hug and looking at hyunjin "how can I be mad I'm so happy!"hyunjin was so shocked but also so happy,he always wanted to become a father.

Hyunjin pulled Felix for kiss after how many minutes of happy crying they went to chan's apartment to tell him the news "Ok hyung don't freak out but I'm pregnant"chan was eyes widen in shock "no way"chan says in a teasing tone "I am"Felix showed the test "OH MY GOSH!! I'm gonna be an uncle!!!!"chan hugged Felix so tight .

After telling Chan ,they went to the castle to tell Hyunjin's parents ,it was Hyunjin's turn to tell the news "okay mom and dad we have a surprise for you" "what is it?". "your gonna be grandparents" "grandparents-FELIX YOUR PREGNANT!?"seokjin says with eyes widen "yes,i am pregnant" seokjin started to cry "oh my gosh,i-i don't know what to say"namjoon on the other hand was in shock and speechless.

After breaking the news to the king and queen they started telling everyone in Seoul on the new coming royal baby.

As 5 months passed it was the gender reveal,they went to the doctor to know the gender and it was ...

A BOY!

A/N : shocked too? Same :')