•27•

"Surprise mother fucker "

"Seungmin"

°Hyunjin's Pov°

As I was about to question him. I felt baseball bat hit my head.

I woke up in a strange room with dirty ass walls with no windows. I was tied up on a chair with chains"FELIX,MINJAE?! WHERE ARE YOU?!". "Oh,there with me,but of course I'm not telling you" I heard seungmin's voice echoed the room "WHERE ARE THEY?!". "I won't tell you~"

I tried to escape from these chains that tied me up,but it Didn't work "WHAT DID YOU DO TO FELIX AND MINJAE?!"  "Minjae is fine,but Felix well...let's say he's not really dead,but almost disappearing". Did I hear that right... Felix could be dying. I heard seungmin's voice again "There is a way to free them tho". "what is it?" I said "Just sign a divorce paper then your on your way,but with no Felix and no minjae"

"NO! I WON'T DO THAT SHIT"seungmin then appeared in front of me, carrying minjae "WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY SON!?" Minjae was crying so hard "if you don't sign the divorcement papers. I'll kill your son " w-what did I hear that right THAT MOTHERFUCKER WILL KILL MY SON!

I gave no shit and immediately  tried to get out of this chains that tied around me. And I successfully got out but with a big red mark .

I ran to get my son ,but as soon as I ran to him seungmin's eyes widen falling to the ground I got my baby before that piece of shit fell to the ground.

Then I saw Felix with a knife in his right hand and his left hand trying to cover his none stoping bloody wound from his side. I saw tears in his eyes and he looks like he's about to die.

He fell to the ground I held my baby on my left hand while I was trying to wake up Felix with my right "FELIX WAKE UP!"  My baby was crying and I was trying to hush minjae with bouncing him around in my arms with tears coming out of my eyes while looking at Felix at the same time.

"Felix wake up please..."minjae started crying harder "sh,sh minjae i-its alright" till I heard Felix

"H-hold me close and hold me f-fast"

It sounded familiar and it sounded like he was singing something.

"Th-this magi-c spell you c-cast. This i-is la vie en r -rose"

Are wedding song.. minjae started stop crying..so Felix sings are wedding song as a lullaby for our minjae...
"H-hyunjin"I heard Felix call my name "Y-yes Felix?" 

"I-I might not m-make it"

A/N: :'))))))