☾︎9☽︎

"w-what..." hyunjin went to a happy face to a worried face "yes sweetie your gonna get married to a boy named seungmin and you have one more month before you meet him" jin then held hyunjins hand.

"no i won't" hyunjin said in a cold tone,then removing his hand from jins hand "you will" namjoon said a bit harshly "I WILL NOT!" hyunjin then stood up "YOU WILL!" namjoon yelled back,then standing up.

Hyunjin then left the living room going up to his room,slamming the door then sitting down on his couch is his bedroom.he started worrying about felix on what would happen,he then heard a phone notification.

He checked it and it was a text from felix

My sunshine🌻

Hi baby,i hope u get good sleep and
good dreams

I love you.

Hyunjin started tearing up,he does not want to spend his life with somone he dosent love.

My sunshine🌻

Hi baby,i hope u get good sleep and
good dreams

I love you.

Hey bub i was wondering if we can hang
out tomorrow?

Oh,i have work tomorrow

its fine just skip it

Hyunjin did't care about anyone or anything right now all he want to see and touch is his felix

My sunshine🌻

I don't know if i can do that...

whats your bosses number or email or somthing?

its xxxxxxxxx

Why?

Hyunjin then texted his boss that he will have a day off for a month

My sunshine🌻

Ok,i texted your boss that you will have a 1 month
Day off

What!? But i need money!?

Then ill pay you,all i want for this 1 month
is to spend time with you

Why? Is there somthing wrong??

no,i just want to spend time with you

aweee,oki baby I love you!!!

I love you too

Hyunjin only got one month before he gets married,he quietly started sobbing and it was very rare for hyunjin to cry,after some minutes he plopped down on his bed and went fast asleep.

Next Day

It was 8:45 A.M and hyunjins butler was gonna go wake him up but as he opened the door he saw hyunjin ready and dressed "oh where are you going sire?" Hyunjin turned back seeing his butler "im going somwhere" "ok ill get the royal c-" "ill drive alone" hyunjin then left the room .

He got his car keys then went to his car,he got inside his car and texted felix.

My sunshine🌻

hi bub gm im going to your apartment rn so let the door be
open or unlocked😁

hyunjin then started the engine and started driving to felix's apartment .

Meanwhile at felix's place,felix just woke up and checked his phone if there was any notifications.

He saw hyunjins message while,then he heard a knock on the door groaned and got up and opened the door "Babyyy" hyunjin hugged him immedietly so tight "h-hyunjin i-can't breathe" felix says "oh sorry" hyunjin broke the hug "come in" hyunjin entered felix's home.

"i want to have a date with you" hyunjins says sitting down on the couch "A DATE!?" Hyunjin nodded "i-i mean ok then" felix scratched his neck "why? Have you ever been on a date?" Hyunjin asked "no,not really" hyunjin then stood up "well this is gonna be our first date and you will never forget it" hyunjin held his hand "ok then" felix smiled at him.

"Now ,go get changed for our first date" felix nodded and went to change.

He wore a baby blue shirt,jeans,and black boots,he went out of the bathroom "is this good?" Hyunjin was hooked for felix that he even forgot that he was gonna get married next month "you look beautiful" felix was happy with that response,cause he was still trying to find his style.

"ok so were going to have breakfast,so maybe lets go to like starbucks or somthing?" "Yes pleaseee" felix got his sling bag and phone "ok lets go" they got inside the car and drove off to starbucks,hyunjin did't had his bodygaurds so he had to go in disguise.

He wore a black mask, and sunglasses "do i look creepy with them on?" "A bit,but ill cover up for you" hyunjin nodded and they got off the car,Hyunjin was a bit nervous.

they got inside and ordered their breakfast and drinks "hi can i get a vanilla frap with french toast" Felix said to the casheir "and can i get an americano" the cashier stoped "you sound like the prince hyunjin" hyunjin started to panic a bit.

"uh no he's not,his my boyfriend so give respect to him a bit please" the cashier shrugged it off and put in there order.

they sat down and waited for there food and drinks "that was close" hyunjin whisperd "i know"felix said in an aussie accent "i did't know you were australian" felix chuckled at his response.

the waiter arrived and deliverd their drinks and food "thank you" felix said,felix started and eating his food while hyunjin started drinking his americano.

"baby you should try this french bread its amazing!"felix fed hyunjin the french bread "wow thats so yumny!" Hyunjin and felix was laughing,giggling,talking its like their in there own little world.

"i think we should leave soon,before some fans might notice you" "good idea" hyunjin and felix left the cafe and went to the car.they got inside ,hyunjin removed his mask and sunglasses "thats better" hyunjin started the car.

"where next?" Felix asked "Maybe we can go to the park if thats ok with you?" "Yess, lets goo"

they arrived at the park and he parked his car,hyunjin wore his disguise again,until a fan noticied hyunjin from his car window "AHHHH HWANG HYUNJIN!!!" felix eyes widen then more fans started crowding "I LOVE YOUUU HYUNJIN!!!" lots of fans screaming his name.

They knew they had to go,hyunjin checked the back and thankfully no fans were at the back or else they would get hurt so hyunjin backed up the car and went back on the road "im sorry if the date went wrong" felix felt pitty on hyunjin "its fine we can go another time where theres not alot of people"

A/N : hey ya'Ll how u guys doin? I hope u guys are doing good sorry for trash grammer:,) anygays more chapters comin soon😌😃💅💗