-thirty-eight-

ChangBin's POV

"They've been in there awhile—I need to pee." I complain as Felix squirms in my lap trying to get comfortable.

"It is kind of concerning—I thought they'd be out by now. You can go check on them if you want. I'm sure if you asked to pee, they'd let you." Chan gives me the nod of approval and Felix yawns before slipping off my lap. He rests his head on SeungMin's shoulder and closes his eyes.

I make my way toward the bathroom and gently tap on the door. No answer. I try again, but come up with nothing. I slowly open the door to give them enough time to yell at me if I shouldn't go in.

My eyes fall on the two of them and I can't help but chuckle. MinHo is laying on the floor with a towel under his head while JiSung is dead asleep on top of him. MinHo groggily rubs at his eyes before turning to see me.

"Mhm—shit—you had to pee—didn't you? I'm sorry. He fell asleep and then I didn't want to move him too much—just give me a second." MinHo does his best to carefully move JiSung without waking him, but he struggles—a lot.

"I can carry him." I'm quick to offer up my assistance. MinHo looks worried and exhausted himself. I'd hate to watch him struggle—it's just not what I do. Besides—JiSung is as light as a feather—carrying him is nothing.

I delicately pick up JiSung and he groans softly. He rests his head on my shoulder as I adjust my grip on him so I can extend a hand out to help MinHo up. MinHo stumbles a bit, but quickly regains his balance. I lead the way out of the bathroom as MinHo follows after me.

"How's he doing?" Chan questions the moment he sees MinHo.

"Hm—oh—he's been better. Lots of sleeping." MinHo mumbles groggily as he does his best to keep up with me.

"How are you doing?" Chan asks as he slips HyunJin off of him so he can get to his feet. He grabs MinHo's arm and presses the back of his hand to his forehead.

"I'm fine—just a little tired and sore." MinHo reassures him before scurrying after me.

"Where am I putting him? I assume bottom." I mumble as I wait for MinHo to confirm my assumption.

"Yeah—bottom." MinHo nods as he rubs at his temples.

"Really though—how are you feeling? Channie isn't doing super hot, but he's not bad. I'm still fine as far as I know." I gently lay JiSung down on the bed and tug the blanket up around him.

"I'm really just tired and sore. He was laying on top of me and I was on the hard floor—so it's only logical I'm sore." MinHo reassures me as he crawls into bed next to JiSung.

He rolls onto his side and pulls JiSung flush against his body. JiSung doesn't complain. He'a still dead asleep.

"If you start to feel worse just let someone know and we can get you some medicine." I squeeze MinHo's shoulder before slipping out to let them rest.

After taking some medicine, Lix was a hell of a lot better. So I feel like as long as everyone keeps up on taking medicine, they'll be fine—with the exception of maybe HyunJin. He still looks rough. He hasn't left Chan's lap.

I glance over at the couch to see Felix fumbling with his controller while JeongIn does the same. SeungMin is fast asleep with his head leaned back against the couch next to Chan's thigh—JeongIn in his lap.