-eighteen-

JeongIn's POV

"Okay—you two go that way and get this stuff." MinHo hands HyunJin a list and sends him and Felix off in one direction before turning toward SeungMin and me.

"Can you two go get this stuff for me?" MinHo places a list in SeungMin's hand and SeungMin nods contently.

SeungMin glances over at me before leading the way toward the first aisle. I do my best to keep up with him so I can read over his shoulder—but it's hard to do. Is he upset with me or something? He's not talking to me—did I do something wrong?

"Minnie Hyung?" I mumble as SeungMin comes to a sudden halt in front of some seasonings. He picks through them before dropping them into the basket he's carrying.

"What's up, Innie?" SeungMin questions without even sparing me a glance.

"Are you mad at me? You haven't said much at all to me." I hesitantly rub at my arm. I may just be overreacting. There's times he's trapped in his head and doesn't say much without a reason—but part of me feels he was upset I didn't go practice singing with him and JiSung.

"No—why would I be mad, Innie? I'm just distracted and a little worried. JiSung's throat seems to still be kind of rough and he had a really bad anxiety attack earlier. Chan and ChangBin are overworking themselves again. Lix seems kinda distant and I don't know why. Everything is just a bit messy right now. I promise it's not you." SeungMin reassures me as he finally looks toward me.

I let out a soft sigh of relief and he smiles. The moment I see his beautiful smile I know he's telling the truth. He's just worried about the others. He's not mad at me in the slightest.

"Come on—we're in charge of the meat. I'll go up to get it if you can grab the last few things on the list for me. The faster we get done the faster we can get home to make sure everyone is alright. Maybe we'll even have a chance to talk about what we're doing about the new dorm tonight because they aren't going to work out now." SeungMin tears the bottom of the list off and hands it to me before leading me toward the meat counter. I nod before breaking away from him to get the last few stray items on our list.

It's nothing major—honestly we probably have some of it at home—but it's better to be safe than sorry. I grab some olive oil then head toward the produce section for garlic. It's kind of weird it ended up on our list when he sent HyunJin and Felix in that direction, but oh well—he might've just missed it.

I grab a small bag of garlic before making my way back to meet SeungMin. I slip out of an aisle and smile the moment I lay eyes on him. He's talking to the man behind the counter—oblivious to my return. I reach around him to drop the things into the basket. He jumps and turns his head to see me.

"Yah—you scared me." He pouts and I can't help but chuckle in amusement. I wrap my arms around his neck from behind and patiently wait for the man to give us our meat.

"Here you are." The man comes out from behind the counter and places an armful of meat into the basket.

SeungMin thanks him and bows his head politely while my thoughts trail off. SeungMin was really worried about the others—should I be, too? They seemed fine to me. Of course—JiSung's anxiety attack was a little worrisome—but he'll be alright after he calms down. It isn't anything too serious. It's not like it'll kill him. If his throat is still sore though—that might be a problem.