-thirty-

MinHo's POV

"Whatcha doing?" I ask as I wrap my arms around JiSung's waist from behind. I lean down to place a few sloppy kisses on his throat.

"Hmm—stop it—I have to finish putting my stuff away." JiSung whines as he reaches up to tangle his fingers in my hair. His words and actions say two completely different things. He wants me, but he knows he needs to finish his task before he can allow himself even a little taste.

"Bin and Lix already left. It's just the two of us—don't get so tense. You can take a little break, Sungie. Come sit in my lap." I pull away from him and sit down on my bed.

"Fine—but only for a few minutes." JiSung sighs as he caves in.

He straddles my lap and takes my face in his hands. He delicately trails his thumb over my bottom lip. I can't help but smile in amusement. He's acting as if I'm fragile. It's almost like he thinks if he moves too quickly or too rough he'll break me. We both know better than that. I'm quite sturdy. I've proven it more than a few times.

"How are you doing, Baby? Hm? The move wasn't too overwhelming for you—was it? You're not upset about our room situation either—right?" I question as I rest my hands on his hips.

"I mean—it was a little overwhelming—but I'm okay. It'll just take a little bit of getting used to. It's not like Lix and Bin don't already know about us. We know about them, too. It's just a little snug." JiSung explains softly as he leans in to rest his forehead against mine. He closes his eyes and takes a few deep breaths to help himself relax.

I rub at his back and smile as I stare at his precious face. He's so gentle and hesitant I can't help but love him. He would never set out to hurt a fly. He's startled by some of the smallest things—but when it comes to horror movie situations he's calm and collected. I guess it's kind of my fault for watching so many movies with him.

He's still and his breathing is quite shallow. It's alarming in a way, but I know it's normal for him. His anxiety messes with his breathing. Even when he doesn't feel super worked up it can hit him. All I can do is try and keep him as calm as I can—and this is one of the best ways.

JiSung loves being held. He loves soft little pecks. He loves just being near me—especially skin to skin. He's always talking about how warm I am. I slip my finger under his chin and gently tilt his head back so I have better access to his mouth.

"Hmm—I love you so much, Baby." I mumble as I ghost my lips over his.

He whimpers softly as he tries to kiss me. I pull away before he has the chance. I'm in control—not him. He wraps his legs around my waist and opens his eyes to meet mine.

"Kiss—please?" JiSung whispers softly as he places his hands on my chest. He lowers his gaze as a soft shade of pink dusts across his cheeks.

I grin in amusement and guide his lips to mine. I place a soft peck against his delicate skin. He hums happily and snakes one hand around my neck so he can tangle his fingers in my hair. I was going to play a game with him, but I can't tease him when he's like this. I don't want to take away what he wants. If all he wants is to kiss me—he can have it.

He's the first to pull away and I don't complain. He rests his head on my shoulder and yawns. It's nearing one in the morning and he's been unpacking for hours. He spent hours before that packing. He's exhausted. So am I.