-sixteen-

SeungMin's POV

"Yah! Stop it! I'm trying to play!" Felix whines as ChangBin playfully pokes his sides.

JeongIn takes advantage of ChangBin's attack and manages to pass Felix. I chuckle in amusement as I wrap my arms around JeongIn's waist and rest my chin on his shoulder. JeongIn leans his head against mine as his fingers skillfully move across the controller.

"When do you think Chan and HyunJin are coming back?" MinHo mumbles as he runs his fingers through JiSung's hair. JiSung closes his eyes and sets his phone on the ground next to him.

"No idea. What do you think they're doing?" I question as ChangBin smirks.

"I think someone might know." MinHo shifts his attention to ChangBin.

"Me? Nope. Not a clue." ChangBin tries to keep his composure, but he's clearly dying to tell us something. Knowing him—he probably told Chan he won't tell us, but Chan knows better. If he tells ChangBin—we'll all know within a week.

"Just tell us and get it over with. You're gonna tell us eventually." Felix gives up on trying to win the game and tilts his head back to look at ChangBin.

"He's not wrong." JeongIn chimes in as he crosses the finish line and sets his controller down on the ground. A smile crosses his face as he places his hands on top of mine.

"Nope. Not telling a soul." ChangBin shakes his head as he crosses his arms over his chest.

"Well—we already know they have a place for intimate things—but I doubt they've been having sex all day. HyunJin couldn't handle it. Chan—he could probably manage without much effort—but HyunJin would be wrecked." Felix shrugs as he sets his controller next to JeongIn's before getting to his feet to get something from the kitchen.

"I mean—facts. We've all seen Chan naked before. He's big." MinHo admits without any hesitation. JiSung seems completely unfazed.

He's still recovering from his time out with MinHo. When they came home, he was a mess. Hyperventilating. Crying. Apparently, while they were at the coffee shop, they got swarmed. JiSung had a breakdown and MinHo had to carry him home. There are pictures. Which is sad. He deserves privacy. It's not like his social anxiety is a secret. It's upsetting that people still don't understand boundaries.

"Well—knowing Chan—he'd put something together for HyunJin that would make him happy. What's HyunJin's favorite things to do?" JeongIn starts thinking out loud.

"Painting. Drawing. He likes photography, too." I ramble off the first few things that come to mind.

"He set up an art studio in this really pretty house. It's got huge windows—the entire living room is windows. It has a gate around it—lots of privacy. A huge bedroom and a really nice bathtub in the bathroom." ChangBin lets it slip with little to no provocation. The moment he realizes what he did—he places his hands over his mouth.

"Welp—there's our answer. Chan is buying HyunJin's love with art. It's honestly a smart move." Felix chuckles as he falls down in ChangBin's lap with a bowl of chips.

"Where's my recording studio?" JiSung mumbles as he places his hands on his stomach. He doesn't open his eyes. He's far too spent for that.