-twenty-seven-

HyunJin's POV

"Call MinHo." SeungMin instructs as he leads JiSung toward the couch.

"I'll call Chan. He'll get here before MinHo can." Felix is quick to pull out his phone.

I grab mine and dial MinHo's number. JiSung whimpers softly as SeungMin takes his shoe off of his foot.

"What's up?" MinHo's voice is casual and relaxed—but not for long.

"When are you going to be back?" I ask hesitantly. I don't want to ruin his time with his family, but JiSung is going to have a full blown anxiety attack if he has to go to the hospital without MinHo.

"I was going to leave in about twenty minutes—why?" MinHo grows more and more suspicious.

"How long do you think it'll take for you to get here if you left right this second?" I avoid telling him before I get all the information I need. If it's still going to take a long time—it's not really worth having him leave twenty minutes early. I'm sure we can figure it out without him if we need to.

"Tell me what's going on and I'll tell you how fast I can get there. Is he hurt? Is he having an anxiety attack? I can't do anything about it unless you tell me what's happening." MinHo grows weary as I unintentionally get on his nerves.

"He hurt his ankle on our way back. The sidewalk was uneven and he wasn't paying attention." I sigh as I give in and tell him what happened.

"How bad is it? I'll get ready to leave now—but it'll still be at least an hour or two before I can get home. Let me talk to him." MinHo instructs as he fumbles with his things. He holds the phone away from him to call out to his parents.

I make my way toward JiSung and hold the phone out for him. SeungMin shakes his head as he guides JiSung's hands toward the ice pack to keep it in place.

"Put it on speaker. He has to hold the ice." SeungMin nods toward the arm of the couch next to JiSung.

I do as told and place my phone next to JiSung. His soft whimpers are bound to make MinHo uneasy.

"Hey—how bad is it?" MinHo questions and I can see the disappointment in JiSung's face. He wanted him to call him Baby. He needed the pet name to help ease his discomfort.

"It hurts." JiSung's response is short and simple. He doesn't have much energy left in him. He's too busy focusing it all on keeping himself from crying and having a full blown anxiety attack.

"Is Channie there? Dad—can you take me back now? Something happened and they need me." MinHo tries to take part in two separate conversations in attempt to make it to JiSung faster.

"No. He's not." JiSung sniffles as he stares down at his swollen ankle hidden beneath a freezing cold ice pack.

"Who are you with—Jinnie and who else?" MinHo asks as he slips out of his parents house and heads toward his dad's car. His dad mumbles something in the background.

"Jinnie, Minnie, Lixie, and I think Innie's in the bedroom." JiSung answers to the best of his ability.

"Min—how bad is it?" MinHo shifts his focus from JiSung to SeungMin. He knows that he's always the one dealing with these types of things out of the few of us that are here.