Phase two involved Derek tracking my location. Mainly to pinpoint where I was but also to keep me safe. Derek's main priority was obviously to keep me safe. This phase would take only a few minutes to accomplish. The next phase was a bit riskier. Derek was going to come to me and hide in the hotel room. It was riskier because we didn't know Andrew's location. He could be watching the room for all we know, but we had to take the risk.

Within an hour Derek had made it to the hotel. He made the quick decision to book the hotel room next to the one I was in. Just in case the room was bugged. Now we just had to wait.

"He has the door jammed from outside." Derek's voice came from the other side of the wall.

I got up to go sit near the wall, so I could talk to him.

"I'm not surprised. I didn't think he'd just lock the door and leave." I said, sighing heavily.

"Are you okay peaches?" Derek asked, sincerely.

I didn't answer right away, I stopped to think about it for a minute. Was I okay? After everything that had happened over the last few months.

"No," I said, admittedly.

"I'm right here peaches, I'm not going anywhere." He said softly.

I smiled, I truly believed him.

We spent the next couple of hours talking quietly between the walls. It brought me a lot of comfort just knowing he was there. Before I knew it, it was dark outside. I heard a loud bang against the door, causing me to jump.

"What was that?" Derek asked.

"I don't know," I whispered.

There were two more loud bangs against the door. The doorknob turned and a person tumbled inside. They were giggling as they rolled over onto their back.

My eyes widened in surprise. "Andrew?"

"Hey, you!" He said, slurring his words.

"Are you drunk?" I asked, completely shocked.

"Oops." He said, giggling again.

He stumbled to get back to his feet before closing the door behind him. I cursed internally when I saw him turn the lock.

"God, you're so pretty." He said, stumbling towards me.

I tried to duck out of the way, but he was still faster than me. He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his chest.

"Where ya goin'?" He asked, placing a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

I scoffed at him, trying to push away from him. He tightened his grip on my arms. I winced in pain when his nails dug into my skin.

"Andrew, you're hurting me," I said, still struggling to get away from him.

He pushed me backward onto the bed, straddling me before I could get back up. I started to panic, so many dark thoughts raced through my mind. I tried to push them out of my head before they took over.

Andrew leaned down and started kissing me roughly. He was far too heavy to be able to push him off of me. I had to find a way out of this.

Andrew straightened up, pulling his sweater and shirt over his head. He tugged at the button on my jeans, trying to undo it. I slapped his hand away. He scrunched his face up in disapproval, instead deciding to stick his hand up my shirt. He squeezed my breast roughly, making me cry out.

"Andrew, stop." I pleaded.

"I want you Alex, I need you. You're mine, and I'm going to show you that you belong to me." He said, successfully unbuttoning my jeans this time.

Andrew shoved his hand forcefully down my pants. He grabbed my wrists with his free hand, pinning them above my head. He was stroking this hand over me, the thin fabric of my underwear was the one thing keeping his skin from touching mine. When I felt him pull at the fabric, I'd had enough.

"NO! STOP, PLEASE!" I screamed.

I heard a door slamming against the outside wall. I tried to hide my relief, knowing it was Derek. Andrew ignored the sounds, crashing his lips back into mine. He grabbed at me harder, trying his best to tear the fabric away from between my legs.

A loud bang on the door rattled the windows. Andrew didn't seem to care as he continued his assault on me. He gripped my wrists harder as he began to grind his member against my leg. The bangs on the door got louder until the door broke open, revealing my savior.

Derek marched into the room, grabbing Andrew and throwing him against the wall. Luckily he was too drunk to fight back. Derek punched him in the head, quickly knocking him out.

He quickly turned to me, "Are you okay?"

I nodded quickly, I knew I wasn't but I didn't have time to break down.

"Go get one of the employees to call the police," Derek said, tying Andrew's wrists behind his back.

I ran out of the room and to the main office. I threw open the door, causing the receptionist to jump.

"Call the police please, a man just tried to rape me," I said, out of breath.

The girls' eyes went wide as she grabbed the phone. She quickly dialed 911 and repeated what I had told her to the dispatcher. She grabbed a large towel from the shelf behind her and wrapped it around me. She assured me everything would be okay, and that she'd stay with me. I thanked her, praying this nightmare was finally over.

____________________________________________________________________________
Hello readers, I know this one is a little shorter than my usual chapters. But I've left you all waiting long enough. Hopefully, you will still enjoy it despite it not meeting my usual word count that I aim for. I'll be working on the next chapter asap and having it posted in the middle of April. Thank you so much for your patience and continued support. If you liked it comment and/or vote. I'd love to hear from you!

Until next time,
shadowedeyes