Chapter 26

Ezra's POV

It's been five years.
Five. Years

Has Luca called back fuck no.
He's a little asshole. So is Roman. And Killian.

On the bright side. We... The Ferrari's are now the number one mafia.

We bumped the Vincenzo's out of first.
They are now hmmm fifth best mafia.

They went from being number one, to being number five... all because of me.

Oh, I'm also the most feared woman and person in all of Italy and all across Europe.

Take that you cocksuckers.

"What if we see him?" Lily asks. "Than be cool about it ok mi amore." I smile as she nods. "I'm cool." She stares at the doors in front of us.

We're at a mafia ball, FYI.
Oh and Lily's now eleven.
She's growing up so fast.

Lily is wearing a dark blue ball gown dress, I'm wearing a red dress, Iris is wearing a dark green mermaid dress and my dad is wearing a classic tux.

We never really comes to these events anymore because we're we don't feel like it. I'm also tired. Well actually I'm not tired. That's just an excuse... I'm just lazy.

We open the double doors and walk into the ball... we're thirty minutes late because we decided to get ice cream before.

Now everyone's just staring at us.

My eyes find Luca's right away. He's here, and there's a rando next to him. That's just great.

I hold Lily's hand so she doesn't run up to him. Because she would run up to him... by herself even though we're surrounded by killers.

She doesn't care. At. All.

—————————Luca's POV————————

The doors burst open.

The Ferrari's walk in.

They've become the most powerful mafia in Italy, and Ezra has become the most feared in all of Europe.

Ezra and I make eye contact, I feel my heart beating rapidly. I immediately look at Lily who's staring at me with wide eyes.

"She's gotten so big." My mom whispers to herself look at Lily.

They walk over to the bar.

"This will be interesting." My mom says staring at Victoria. "Definitely will be." Killian says staring at me. "Money on Ezra." My dad lifts up his hand with money in it.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Lily running. By herself.

What the hell is she doing alone?
She could get hurt.
These are all mafia leaders.
Where is Ezra?

Worry just consumes me, it's soon goes away when she hugs my waist. I immediately hug her back.

"Who are you?" Victoria asks.
It's a child chill I mentally scoff.

Lily peels away from me and backs up. "Who are you." Lily asks. "Is that anyone to speak to a grown up." Victoria glares at her. She just shrugs.

Lily watched as Victoria puts her hand on my chest. She looks back at me and tilts her head. She looks back at Victoria. She backs away slowly. Continuing looking back and forth at Victoria and I.

"Soo who are you?" She asks. "Kid danger." Lily responds.... What.

"Ok I'm not going to ask again." Victoria bends down to Lily's level. "Who are you and why are you over here talking to us?" Victoria spits out. "My mom said to never tell strangers my name." Lily crosses her arms. "Why don't you go running back to you mommy than."