Chapter 12

Ezra's POV

He grabs a cue. "Let the games begin princess." He smirks.

I can't believe I agreed to this, I swear if he sticks a gun in me I will leave this fucking house. He already used a knife.

"Ladies first." He says handing me the cue.

I take it out of his hands and start to aim when I feel something press against my ass. I turn around and shove Luca away from me.

"What are you doing." I glare at him. "Watching you aim." He shrugs. "That fucking close." I cross my arms.

He's trying to make me lose, fine than two can play that game. I'm a seductress, I seduce than kill people for a living.

I turn back around and aim my cue and start the game.

I hand the cue to Luca.

He takes it out of my hands and goes to aim.

As he was about to shoot I run my finger tips up his arm up to his neck. I place my hand around his neck and gently grip it. "That shot sucked mi amore." I whisper in his ear.

He stands up and turns around and glares at me as he clenches his jaw. "You started it." I smile taking the cue out of his hand.

I bend down and aim at a solid ball that's close to a pocket.

I go to shoot when I feel a hard slap on my ass. I feel his hand go under my dress as he rubs my butt. I stand up straight, at least the ball when in the pocket.

I turn around and hand him the stick. "You're turn." I smile.

He walks around the table to get a good angle. I follow him.

He gets in his position when I place a kiss on his cheek and run my hands down his shirt until I reach his belt. I rest my head on his shoulders as I place my hand on his dick. I feel him tense as I watch the white ball hit a striped ball missing the pocket by like an inch.

I raise my eyebrows as he glares at me.

I take the stick and find the right angle. I feel his hand snake around my waist, than go under my dress. He rubs me through my laced thong as he grazes his lips on my ear. I miss the solid ball completely.

I turn around to face him. "I'm starting to think we're not playing fair." I say.

He smirks. "How could I play fair when you're prize is to leave to go shopping." I start unbuttoning his shirt. "It would be a good chance for you to escape, and make another plan to kill us." He continues.

"Or maybe you just want to fuck me." I say as I take his shirt off of him. I run my fingers all over his inked chest and abs. "Do you want to fuck me Luca?" I ask as I place a kiss on his chest. "And I want you to fuck me hard, rough, and fast." I whisper in his ear.

I watch him grip the cue. "But of course not right now, cause than you'd forfeit." I smile moving away from him.

I walk away from him and watch him shoot. He got two striped balls in.

"You're turn princess." He smirks.

I get in my position. His finger tips slide up my arm as I feel him place a kiss on my neck as his other hand goes all the up my dress and grips my boobs. I shoot and miss.

He walks around the table, and stops. I smirk when an idea forms in my head.

I go across from him, he looks up at me as I start slowly taking my thong off. His eyes watch it slide down my leg. I bend down pick it up and walk over to him. His gaze follow me where ever I go. I mean anything for shopping... right.