Chapter 13

Luca's POV

I wake up and see Ezra laying on top of me sound asleep.

Her face is hidden in my neck. Her hand is hugging my chest tightly.

I know this was a bad idea sense she's trying to kill me and my family, but once I kissed her I knew I wanted more. I'm starting to get addicted to this girl, and I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I won't lie and say she's not attractive, well because she is. She has long dark brown hair that reaches the mid of her back, tanned skin, and deep brown eyes. She has a massive attitude, she's the first person that hasn't bowed down to us. People usually go in their hands and knees and beg us to let them go. She didn't.

She looks innocent but is anything but innocent. She's a devil in disguise.

I lift her off of me and walk into the bathroom and take a long ass shower.

I suddenly hear screaming.

What the fuck.

I turn off the water and get dressed quickly as the screams get louder.

I walk in my room and see Killian standing next to Ezra who's tossing and turning letting out screams that will send shivers down you're spine.

"What did you do?" I ask. "I did nothing I was walking by when I heard screaming from in here, I thought Ezra got to you." He says staring at her. "You thought I was screaming." I glare at him. "Well ya."

"What do we do, I was shaking her but she wouldn't wake up." He sighs. "Also why is she wearing you're cloths? Holy shit you fucked her" He exclaims. "Ya I'm not surp-" I cut him of "Not the time." I glare at him.

"Wake up." I say shaking her lightly. "Shake her more viole-" I cut him off. "Just shut it."

I continue shaking her lightly.

"Stop." She screams. "Stop it hurts." She continues as tears stream down her face. "Make them stop."

"Come on wake up Ezra." I say shaking her harder.

Her eyes shoot open and she sits up holding her stomach.

She looks at Killian and I and moves back away from us.

"Are you ok?" I ask as she nods her head silently. "I'm fine." She answers as she looks down at her stomach, tears start filling her eyes again.

I look at Killian and he sighs. "This never happened." He mumbles to himself.

He looks at me and nods to her. We move closer to her and wrap our arms around her. She collapses in our arm as she continues shaking.

"We heard screaming." I hear my mom run in.

I look to the door and see my mom with two knifes Roman and my dad with guns.

"Oh, uh false alarm Luca didn't die." Roman says awkwardly.

Wow.
Everyone leaves.

Few moments later.

Now, I have my back against the headboard with Ezra sitting on my lap with her head against my chest.

She's calmed down a little, she's not shaking and her cries has stopped.

"What was it about." I ask as I rub her back. "When the doctors we neutering me like a dog." She scoffs. "You were awake?" I ask. "No I woke up half way through it." She sighs.

"Are you gonna adopt?" I question. She lifts her head off my chest and she looks at me confused. "Well you said you wanted to be a mother." I shrug. "No I won't adopt." She says. "I do want to bring them into this world. I don't want to hurt anyone else."