Chapter 11

Ezra's POV

It's been two days sense that situation with Luca.

Now I'm picking out my dress for the Russians.

Aurora gave me a shit ton of dresses and she also gave me some makeup... and our course food.

I put on a white dress.
HOLY SHIT IT HAS POCKETS.

I put on some makeup than I head down stairs to the kitchen.

Of course Luca's the only one in the kitchen right now.

"You look like a bride." He says staring at me. "A white dress doesn't just represent a bride, it also represents innocents and purity." I smile innocently at him. He nods his head. "So why are you wearing it."

I glare at him. "You're not either of those things." He chuckles. "Ya but the Russians don't know that." I raise my eyebrows.

"This dress also has pockets." I exclaim. "See, look." I say as i put my hands in the pockets of my dress.

He laughs softly. "That's cute princess."

I look over at the entrance and see Aurora and Roman walk in.

Aurora has a huge smile on her face and Roman is just smirking.

"Never thought I'd see the day that a psycho gets excited over pockets in her dress." Roman laughs.

Roman and I go to sit next to each other. I feel an arm snake around my waist and pull me away from the chair I was about to sit at.

"No Luca, we always sit next to each other." Roman whines. "Ya I want to sit with Roman." I say trying to get out of his grip.

"Why? So you guys and judge everyone sitting at the table." Aurora rolls her eyes. "We don't do that." Roman and I say in unison.

Roman and I sadly wave at each other as I get dragged three seats away from him.

Now I'm sitting in between my least favorite brothers. Killian and Luca, and I want to die.

The Russian's walk in.

"Thank you for having us Vincenzo." The Russian says. "Thank you for coming." Luca responds as they shake hands.

Luca sits back down. He places his hand on my thigh. I swat it away.

No bitch.

We all start eating our food.

"Now who are you darling." One guy says turning to me. "I'm Ezra." I smile innocently. "What's an innocent bean doing with the big three." He asks.

'Innocent bean' I just cringed

I hear Killian scoff from beside me.

"Well, I was walking the streets of Italy." I say. "I guess the three of them liked what they saw." I raise my eyebrows.

"Which one do you prefer?" He asks. "Roman?" He questions. "No gross." We both say in unison.

"Killian?" He asks. I look up at Killian. "Eh. Hard pass." I shrug.

"Luca?" He asks. "No he's an asshole." I answer.

They all look at me shocked.
Oh wait.
Well shit I'm an idiot.

"An asshole in the nicest way possible." I continue playfully punching Luca's bicep as he glares at me.

We continue eating. I feel Luca glance at me once in a while, probably shooting eye daggers in my skull.