Chapter 15

Ezra's POV

I'm in my room freaking out.

I'm going out with Luca tonight. I called Iris to tell her because I have no idea what the fuck to do. I obviously talked to Lily as well. Not about Luca though.

Aurora comes barging into my room. "You have a date will my son and you didn't tell me." She exclaims.

"Im sorry I've been too busy pacing around my room." I glare at her. "Aww you're nervous aren't you." She smiles. "Yes I'm nervous." I spit out.

"This is so exciting, he's never been on a date before." She cheers. "I haven't been on one sense I was like sixteen." I sigh.

"Ok let's get you ready, he's coming home in like thirty minutes."

She gets an outfit prepared as I take a shower and do my makeup and hair.

"Ok here, put this on." She says handing me a black dress.

I take it out of her hands and walk into the bathroom.

I put it on. It hugs my curves and stops just about mid thighs, I put on gold rings and necklace.

I walk out of the bathroom. "You look gorgeous sweetheart." She smiles. "Thank you." I breath out.

I have no idea why I'm so nervous.
I'm already so sweaty.
Someone put a fan on please.

"He got home five minutes ago, he should be in here soon." She says. "Have fun." She smiles as she walks out.

I start pacing again.

What if this is too much?
What if he doesn't like it?
What if he doesn't like me?

Wait what.

There's a knock on my door.
I breath in than I breath out.

Come on you got this.
I got this.

I open the door and I'm met with him.

I look at him, and wow. He's so hot. His hair is done nicely, he's wearing a long sleeve black button down with black dress pants and gold rings. Hmm he smells so good too.

"Ready?" He asks sticking out his hand. I nod and take his hand.

We walk through the house, than out the door.

I breath in the fresh air, I haven't been outside in a hot minute.

We get in his car and drive off.

"So where are we going?" I ask a he places his hand on my inner thigh. "A place in southern Italy of course." He smirks. I roll my eyes. "How informative of you."

We drove a while, until we got to some beach front restaurant.

"Well welcome to our restaurant, princess." He says. "You have you're own restaurant?" I ask. "Ya it's my mom's." He answers.

We get out of the car. He walks over to me and places his hand on my lower back, we walk into the restaurant.

"Why is there no one here." I ask as I look up at him. He looks down at me and smiles. "I booked the restaurant." He says. "You're extra." I roll my eyes.

We sit down at a table that's outside looking out into the ocean. This is so beautiful.

A waitress comes over with a two glasses of wine. "Why is you're glass much smaller than mine?" I ask. "Because I'm driving." He answers lifting up the menu.

"My glass is huge." I laugh. "Are you trying to get me drunk again?" I raise my eyebrows. "As entertaining as that was, I don't think I can handle that." He chuckles.

"I mean you did think my dad was turtle." He smirks. "No because that's embarrassing... so stop talking."

I sip my wine as he pulls my seat closer to his. I lean against his chest as he places his hand on the inside of my thigh. We both look on the menu together.

"What are you getting?" He asks. "A Chicken Cutlet Parmesan." I answer. "What about you?" I ask. "Same thing." He responds. I look up at him and smile. "You're getting the same thing?" I question. "Ya it's easier to order." He smiles.

He pecks my lips, than kisses my forehead. I run my hands down his chest and feel his muscles through his shirt. I wonder what would happen if I tell him about Lily, part of me wants to but the other part of me is scared.

"What do you like a Milan." He asks. "I'm not sure." I answer. "I never was there, I was always in Rome or was walking the streets of Calabria with my grandmother."

"You were never home?" He questions. "I didn't have a home after my dad went crazy." I sigh. "And I don't have a mother so I was always with my grandma."

"Have you ever had a girlfriend." I blurt out.

He looks down at me and smirks. "No I haven't." He answers. "You're twenty five and never had a girlfriend." I say. "Correct." He responds.

"I already know about you're ex boyfriend, that you killed." He says. "Who's that person that he laid hands on?" He asks.

I gulp. "Uh." I say awkwardly. "Another time?" I ask. He nods. "That just means I have to take you out again." He smirks. "I'm not complaining." He continues.

The food comes out.

I lean off him and get so excited I already start diving into my food.

"Oh shit." I say breathing out the smoke of the pasta. "Hot. Hot. Hot. Hot." I say as I chew. Luca laughs, and rubs my thighs. "Well Ezra, it was just served. It's gonna be hot."

"It's good though." I say giving him the thumbs up.

We continue to eat, talk, and laugh.

"Wow I full." I say leaning back as I rub my belly. "Little food baby." I smile. "You ate everything, even the fucking sauce." He exclaims. "Ya it was good." I stare at him blankly.

I sit up. "Can we walk on the beach when we're done?" I ask as he nods. "We will after I pay." He says. "You pay?" I question as he nods his head.

"Why can't we split it?" I ask. "Because princess I was taking you out, not the other way around." He says kissing my temple.

"But it's a lot of mon-" he cuts me off. "I'm also a mafia leader, this won't make a dent in my bank account. It was actually add to my mother's."

I roll my eyes.

He pays and we walk out.

We walk on the beach laughing.

He stares at me.

"So you're telling me, you've never begged anyone for anything." He asks. I shake my head.

"I never have and never will go down on my knees and beg anyone for anything." I respond.

"Really?" He smirks. "Really." I smile. "I like that challenge." He smiles. "That's good, cause it's the only challenge you won't win."

"Ready to go home?" He asks as I nod.

Home?

—————————————————————————
Cute I guess... I don't know how to write cute scenes.

Hello my sexy chicken nuggets!!!

There's definitely a lot of grammar errors and shit, but it's fine. I'll fix it later if I remember

Not a lot happened this week. Hope everyone had a fantastic Halloween... Ik I did... I actually didn't, the party I went to on Saturday was busted by cops and I ran through the woods/thorn bushes. Wasn't caught though...

I'm also still periodless... still haven't had it... we're vibing. I also applied to my first college.

Also if you guys want a face reveal at the end of the book.... I may possibly do that... if you want.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter see you in the next one!!!