Chapter 3

Luca's POV

Killian sucker punched her in the temple knocking her out.

"She's a fucking psychopath." Killian exclaims.
"How the hell did she almost take us out." Roman continues. "She was alone."

"We'll see what our parents say to do with her." I announce.

I pick her up, throw her over my shoulder and walk her to the car.

We get to our car and see it's blown up.

"That's just great." Roman sighs. "We seem pathetic right now." Killian scoffs.

We wait to be picked up by our parents.

Few hours later

Our parents just watched the security footage at the docks.

"There's no doubt she's an assassin." My mom sighs.

"How the hell did that girl manage to take out all of our backup, take out cartel leader and his backup, than almost take you three out." My dad says quietly. "All by herself." He yells.

"She out muscled you all, outsmarted you all." He continues. "Find out who she is, if you don't I'll do it my way."

"You might as well do it you're way dad." Killian says.

"I think the reason she out muscled you guys was because of the look in her eyes." My mom says. Here we go, we all groan.

"Let me finish before you guys whine. She's fighting for someone, that's how we're going to get to her." She continues.

"Ok let's go in." My dad says.

We stand in front of her as our dad sits in front of her.

We watch her slowly open her eyes.

She looks around, and has absolutely no fear in her eyes.

"Shouldn't have gone to the beach before this." She mumbles to herself.

"Ok here's how this is gonna go." My dad says. "You're gonna answer our questions-" she cuts him off. "Sorry I don't answer question on days that end in Y." She smiles.

My dad leans back in his chair. "Do you have anyone back at home that you care for." He asks.

"How would you be able to find out if I do or not." She pauses and tilts her head to the side. "You don't even know my name." She pouts.

My dad stand up fast and places a knife against her neck, he presses it against her skin. We watch the blood trickle down her neck.

She raises her eyebrows and smirks.

We stare at her. My dad furrows his eyebrows and stares at her confused.

"Oh am I suppose to beg for mercy." She says. She clears her throat. "No stop." She cries out. "I don't want to die." She continues. "I'm begging for mercy."

My dad pulls the knife away from her neck.

She laughs. "Pathetic."

"Listen kid, we're giving you a chance. Who are you." He orders place the tip of the knife to her neck again.

"This is taking to long." Killian says taking a knife, stabbing her in her thigh.

She doesn't flinch, cry out in pain. She does absolutely nothing. She continues staring at my dad with no emotion in her eyes and a blank expression on her face.

"Who are you?" He glares at her. "Or we'll torture it out of you, and wait for you to beg us to stop."

"Im not going to beg for mercy, and i most certainly will not bow down to you." She spits out. "Torture me all you want."

"Bowing down to us will save you're life." Killian smirks going next to our father.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees, bowing down to you." She says.

My dad takes the knife away from her neck again.

The hell are we gonna do now.

We all start talking about what we're gonna do with her.

"You know talking behind someone's back is a hint of weakness." We hear her say.

We turn around and see her standing up with a gun in hand.

"Also whoever tied the ropes, that was fucking pathetic. I got out of them in like a second." She scoffs.

We all raise our guns and point it at her.

"Tell us who you are." I demand. "We will shoot." My dad adds on.

"You can't see me." She says as she starts running around the cell.

"Cause I'm John Cena." She yells running out the door.

We follow her out the door and down the hallway.

She runs into our men.

"Wow that's a lot of people." She says turning around facing us.

I grab her by the hair and drag her upstairs.

I drag her into my office and slam her against the wall.

"Who the fuck are you." I glare at her. "John Cena, Vincenzo." She smirks. "I already told you."

I stick a knife in the wall next to her ear. She doesn't even flinch, she just rolls her eyes.

"If your so persistent." She scoffs. "Ezra." She says. "Ezra Francisco, nice to meet ya." She smiles the most innocent smile.

I chain her to my desk.

She looks at me than at the chain.

"You can get out of chains too." I smirk. "I've never tried, would you like to stay and watch." She asks raising her eyebrows.

I chuckle. "Have fun trying, princess."

I walk out of the room.

—————————————————————————

Hello my sexy chicken nuggets!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

This was the third chapter, if you have any grammar corrections, spell checks, please let me know ASAP.

This one was actually the shortest chapter... sorry.

The chapter will get longer in the future!!!

See you in the next one ❤️