Chapter 5

Ezra's POV

The alarms go off.

This definitely isn't my father he's too much of a cowered to fight them head to head.

Luca comes running into his office.

"This better not be your doing." He unchains me. "You leave, we're coming after you. Understand."

I nod.

We walk out too the living room.

"Who's she."

Oh they're Russian, I have no idea who the Russians are.

"Uh an innocent by standard." I smile. "Who are you."

"The Russian Cartel." He answers. "One of you killed our leader last night." He glares.

"Oh that was me." I raise my hand.

Wait... I was suppose to be an innocent by standard.

"In my defense it was meant for him." I say pointing at Luca.

"You're coming with us." He orders. "No she's not." Leo says.

Oh ya Leonardo or Leo is their father and their mother is Aurora.

"Ok than, I challenge the girl to a hand to hand combat." He says. "Ok fine by me." I shrug.

"She loses she comes with us, she wins she stays with you." He continues.

"Outside we go." I announce walking by everyone.

It hasn't even been three full days and I'm already fighting against a whole ass mafia and a cartel.

I stand in front of one of them.

"And fight." Leo orders.

He comes and attacks me, I dodge. He goes for a left jab I block, than he goes for a right hook I duck.

I quickly side kick him in the stomach, I approach him fast. I fake up high so he goes to block my punch, leaving his lower half vulnerable.

I jab him three times in his ribs than immediately following with a sucker punch to his temple knocking him out.

Easy, I need a challenge.

One guys runs at me from behind. I bend down swing my leg causing him to trip. I notice a rock next to me, I grip his neck and slam the back of his head against the rock twice.

I stand up and see more men in front of me.

I thought I was suppose to fight one than done. Apparently this guy really wants me to go with him.

One guy goes to attack me, I move out of the way taking his knife out of his pocket. I stick his knife in his back than take it out.

I punch one guy coming at me with my left hand and stab the other guy coming at me from my right in the eye.

I turn around and throw my knife at another man hitting him in the throat.

One guy tried to throw a knife at me. I catch it, than I swung my arm around slicing another man's neck.

All in one motion I throw the knife right back at the guy who threw it at me in the first place. I hit him right in the heart.

I look in front of me, there's a guy charging at me. I run at him, I step up on a rock, fly through the air and wrap my legs around his neck. I twist myself until I hear a crack in his neck.

He falls limb on the ground as I fall down in a black widow stance.

I take the gun a stole and shoot down the guy who orders the hand to hand combat without even looking.

I walk over to the Vincenzo's.

"You look disgusting." Roman says staring at me.

"I thought hand to hand combat challenge was a one and done type of thing." I exclaim. "Not fighting the entire cartel type thing." I continue.

Aurora laughs. "Let's get you cleans up ok sweetheart." She smiles.

We walk through the house, I sit down on the counter as she starts getting a face cloth wet.

"I'm not hurt." I say. "I know, but the other people's blood on you can't be sanitary." She responds.

"My son tells me, you 21." She says as I nod. "I am." I answer. "You're officially the youngest in the house." She laughs. "Roman used to be the youngest now you are."

I nod. "You guys seem close." I say as she wipes my face. "Well of course, we're family. We'd do anything for each other."

"I thought it was every man for himself." I shrug. "That's how you think mafias work." She asks. "Well ya, mafia people only care about themselves." I scoff.

"Is that how all assassins view us." She asks.

I don't know I've never met another assassin. I'm speaking from experience.

"Ya, we all think that." I say. "Well hopefully we show you otherwise." She responds. "Because in this household, we do anything for each other. We fight side by side, protect each other."

I wish my fathers mafia was like that, we'd be so much more powerful.

"You betray one of us you betray all of us." She stares at me.

"I hope you know sweetheart, by accepting that fight. You're technically apart of our mafia." She says.

"Uh what." I stare at her.

"I can't be apart of you're mafia, I'm trying to take you out." I back away from her.

Don't forget about Lily, she's relying on you to come home to her.

"What's happening in here?" Leo asks walking in with the three brothers.

"I'm not apart of you're mafia." I say sternly.

"Well I hate to break it to you, but everyone now thinks we have some secret weapon." Killian says. "So, everyone thinks you're apart of us." Roman continues.

I'm definitely betraying my father, so he's going to go after Lily.

"If you're worried about someone coming after you because your apart of our mafia, we'll help you. You just have to say who." Leo says approaching me.

Now ones coming after me, they're going to go after my daughter.

—————————————————————————

Hello my smoking hot chicken nuggets!!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

This was the fifth chapter, if you have any grammar corrections, spell checks, please let me know ASAP.

This one was actually the longest chapter, I'm so proud. I made it over 1,200. Finally.

The chapter will still get longer in the future!!!

See you in the next one ❤️