35

"Samu... Please.. Just... give me... chance to... explain .. I can ex-" Akaashi said trying to reach for Osamu's hands as they both stumble into the floor.

The other glared at him making him stop to his attempt to make a contact.

"Explain!?! You... I.. I...trusted you, Keiji! I thought... I..." Osamu replied with tears and anger as he glued his face into his lap.

Akaashi, having a bleeding lip, and a bruises in his face, tried to dry his tears and compose himself but failed terribly.

"Please, hear... hear me out, Samu... I promise you... I-"

"Your promises means nothing!" Osamu shouted with flaming eyes, and pushed Akaashi into the floor, pinning him down.

Akaashi slowly averted his eyes from the gray haired twin.

Why did I even involved myself with this mess anyway? These are the thought running into Akaashi's head.

If I didn't agree with Rin's request I wouldn't have to endure all this... I wouldn't meet Osamu....

I wouldn't meet Osamu... That would have been the worst for me... I want to be with him even if it hurts....

Akaashi's so deep in his thought that he didn't feel another blow from the guy on top of him.

He just saw Atsumu and Sakusa holding Samu and pulling him away from him.

All Akaashi knew is that he deserves that. He deserves all this.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU! I DON'T EVEN KNOW... HOW... AND WHERE TO BEGIN!!!!!" Osamu said still struggling from his twin and Sakusa, trying to lunge for the guy on the floor.

I fucking hate myself, too... Akaashi would want to blurt this out.... but instead....

"I...I'm sorry." the black haired guy whispered but made everyone in the room stop and stare at him

"WHAT CAN YOUR SORRY DO!? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU EVEN WANT FROM ME! WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU AND RIN WANT TO PROVE?!? DAMMIT! I... I'm trying my best to move on with my life, trying to rebuild myself from pain... from heartbreak... .. and... all of a sudden..." Osamu felt weak and slowly slide down into the floor.

The older twin and his fiancé still holding Osamu, knelt down beside him

"...all of a sudden you came... you came.. and I thought.. I thought... I'm lucky... I really thought meeting you was..."

Akaashi slowly sat into the floor without looking at the other three in room.
"Let me... Please.. Samu ... I... I'm sorry.... I know I lied-"

"BASTARD! SO YOU DO ADMIT IT! YOU LIED BROADLY INTO MY FACE! INTO MY FAMILY!!!! YOU SON OF A BITCH! YOU'RE NO DIFFERENT FROM RINTARŌ! YOU'RE ALL GONNA JUST HURT ME LIKE THIS! YOU'RE-" Osamu lifted his face and glared at Akaashi as he was stopped by the latter

"I LIED YES!!!! BUT WHAT I FEEL FOR YOU IS TRUE, OSAMU! I LOVE YOU!!!!!"

Osamu lunges forward, and the two holding him stumbled down with the force

"SAMU!" Atsumu shouted trying to stop his brother.

Osamu landed another blow to Akaashi's face and angrily replied
"I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL YOU EVEN WANT! STOP LYING! STOP SAYING THIS STUPID LIES!"

Akaashi held Osamu's both arms holding his collar giving it a light squueze.
"Please... Listen to me... Osamu... I... I can explain... everything... Let me just.. please.. I.. I'm sorry.."

Akaashi started tearing up making Osamu stare at the other. The gray haired breath out a little before standing away from the other.

Akaashi sat down on the floor slowly, tears flowing out from his eyes as he stare down into the tiled floor. His chest is burning with guilt and shock.

The gray haired just runs out of words...

Osamu is extremely mad and he could have done more painful blow to Keiji. But he just stood there in the middle of the room, his mind is blank and completely lost. He felt numb and all he could do is cry from the pain he got inside his chest.

He felt Atsumu's hand on his shoulder and he slowly turned his head to his twin and Sakusa. He saw a worried expression from the blond. Osamu felt his knees giving up on him and he slowly fell into his twin.

Osamu embraced his brother, nuzzling his face entirely while tears flood his thoughts and his eyes. It's nothing but pain.

The person whom he trusted the most, whom he felt so loved and valued, betrayed him, lied to him... It's something unexplainable and unbearable.