Still You

It's been three months already and I haven't seen Rin... nor talk to him...

He just vanished from my life all of a sudden... just like that...

I decided not to attend college and prepare myself for the family business we have, Tsumu on the other hand started exactly a month ago in the university.

But I can't seem to focus on anything .... I need to hear valid reasons from Rin.. I need him to explain things in detail ....

I need him.

I sighed as I stare at the window of our shop and down into the counter.

.

"I'll order some onigiri. Thanks.. Make  it special, okay? You're spacing out again, Samu..." a man wearing a cap and eyeglasses said while grinning.

"Hah? I'm sorry... How many again?" I lifted my face from the counter and stared at him.
"Oh, hi, Akaashi..."

"Ah! Akaashi! My favorite regular!" my father gleefully greeted.

"Hello, Sir. Good morning. I'll have two onigiri, please."

"A good morning to you! Happy to serve you!" my father replied happily.

"So are you free later, Samu? I'm thinking of dropping by the library today" he asked as my Dad gave him his ordered onigiri.

"He's free right now! Right, Dad?" Tsumu blurted out as he walked out of the kitchen.

Akaashi and Tsumu eventually met after some time and became friends immediately given that they both enjoy same genre of music.

Odd if you ask me.. Didn't realize Akaashi's into rock.

"Yes. Yes..." Dad agreed

"W...Whaaat?" I questioned as Dad removed my apron and grin widely.

I know that grin...

My father knew about my sexual orientation and he's proud nonetheless... They knew what happened between me and Rin so my parents are trying their best to cheer me up and keep me busy with things at home and at the shop....

I have been helping in the shop since graduation.. and since I met Akaashi, he would drop by and ask me out.

It isn't a date... It's not like that... we're just... enjoying each other's company that's all.....

Besides... Rin has always been in my mind... I couldn't look at anyone like the way I do with Rintarō.

It's still you until now...