Confrontation

"YOU, GET OUT HERE YOU BASTARD!" I said throwing some pebbles into their gate.

"DAMMIT! SUNA RINTARŌ, YOU COWARD! FACE ME RIGHT NOW!!!"

Slowly, the small gate opens and Rintarō came out with two security guards on his sides.

"What do you even want at this hour, Atsumu? Don't you know you're disturbing the neighborhood?" he asked as he walked closer to me

I lunged towards him just to be stopped by his guards.

They held both my arms and dragged me a little farther away from Suna.

"Dammit! Let go of me!"

"Now, what brings you here anyway?" He asked casually

"YOU STUPID! IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"What the hell are you talking about!?"

"Samu .. almost got harassed because of all the rude things you said to him earlier! He's in the hospital and was drugged by a dirty old man after drinking in the bar!!! You're so insensitive!!!!"

He didn't respond and just stared back at me.

Somehow, his face turned pale...

I glared at him.

"Now! Tell me, what rights do you have to-"

He take a deep breath... His expression turns blank again... I hate this expression of his! It pisses me off!!!

"I don't know why you even bothered telling me these things... I don't care if Osamu wanted to waste his damn life on crazy things like that..."

Out of anger, I pushed the two men holding me and spring forward for Suna but was held tightly by one of his guards and pushed me down into the ground.

I looked up at him
"YOU! STUPID SON OF A BITCH!!!! SAMU IS... IN PAIN.... AND YOU'RE TELLING ME YOU ACTUALLY DON'T CARE?!! WHAT KIND OF PERSON ARE YOU?!?" I shouted angrily.

"Pull him up... I have something to say to him ..." he commanded.

I was quickly pulled up and held tighter than earlier.

I felt a sudden pain in my wrist and arms as the guy pulled my left arm in my back.

"Do you really think I still care about him, Atsumu? Let me spell it out for you... I-Don't-Care...."

"YOU BASTARD! YOU MADE MY BROTHER'S LIFE MISERABLE YOU SON OF A B-"

"I didn't know you care that much about your brother. You're always bickering and arguing..."

"He's still my brother, you jerk!" I replied angrily as these men in black suit pull me away from this stupid good for nothing ex of my brother..

"Confronting me doesn't make you a great big brother do you know that? Why didn't you just stayed in the hospital and take care of him instead of wasting my time right now?" he replied smirking

"YOU SON OF A BITCH! I SHOULDN'T LET YOU GET CLOSE TO HIM!!!! I SHOULDN'T LET YOU HURT SAMU!"

"Ahmm Hey, Rin... What's going on?" A girl peeked out of the gate and stood beside him.

"Oh.. Don't bother yourself with some noisy lad, Babe.. Go inside.. It's kinda cold out here." Suna said calmly.

The girl nodded.

She got with silver with black tips waistlength hair, a light skin tone, pinkish cheeks and have golden eyes. She's pretty I could say....

Wait, he called her Babe... Does that mean....

"SHE'S... SHE'S...YOU CHEATED ON SAMU FOR THIS GIRL?!?"

She hid behind Suna as he glared at me...

"Babe, just get inside.. I'll handle this.."

Seeing him this caring for other people, and don't give a damn about Samu....pricks my heart.... badly...

"Damn, Atsumu... You're loud... You know what, fuck off..."

"Throw him out... and never let him go near this house nor the gate... You got that?" he commanded his guards.

They dragged me and pushed me so hard that my back hit the ground with a crashing sound.

Shit. It hurts...

I... I hate you, Rintarō! I fucking hate you!

"Hey.. Are you okay?" he offered his hand and worriedly looked at me.