Decision and Interview

It's early morning and Keiji just woke up from resting his head into Samu's bed.

He strode down into the kitchen and sat in front of the twin's parents who seems so tired based on the bags under their eyes.

Silence.

It's an awkward one.

Akaashi decided to break the silence of the morning

"I... want to stay beside Samu... Mom, Dad.. I know.. I am intruding by staying here... but.-"

"Keiji, listen... you are part of this family, okay? But, we know the pain you are going through." Souta Miya replied as the three of them sitting on the dining room.

"We wouldn't want you to leave us, Keiji... but we know it would be harder on your part knowing that Samu... isn't actually ready..." the twin's mother pitifully said

Akaashi lowered his head... biting his lower lip... trying his best not to cry again

"We aren't kicking you out, son... but... we are just so worried about you, too." she added.

"And... We are very sorry, Keiji... If I didn't push you with Samu, you wouldn't actually suffer any of th-" the father of the family continued

"I.. don't regret anything, Sir, Ma'am."

"Honestly, I'm happy... I was... happy, Sir... that I became part of your lives...."

She whimpered... hearing Keiji calling them in these honorifics hurts her.

"Kei..ji.. Please... I want you to continue calling me Mom... Please... I know it's too much to ask... but... please..." she stood as she pulled Keiji for a warm embrace.

"I.. I'm sorry, Mom..." Keiji cried for the nth time now...

Once they settled their sobs, Souta continued..

"So, Keiji... What would be your plan now?"

"I really want to... stay... even if it hurts...."

"Would you want to come with us then?" Souta-san asked the young boy.

Akaashi nodded.

~
The live interview broadcast of Suna's upcoming wedding was played in national TV.

Reporter 1: This is an awaited wedding, Suna-kun! Are you excited?

Suna: I guess it is... But I am not quite excited. Lot's of things have to be finalized still.

Reporter 2: This wedding, is it a personal choice or a family decision?

Suna: I think, people won't care that much, though. So, I prefer not to answer that one.

Reporter 3: .... And your fianceé... may we know how you two met?

Suna: Does that matter? I mean, we're getting married anyway so details won't be necessary.

Ryouta Suna (his father): Now, now, Rintarō, answer the questions properly... This conference is held for that mere purpose..

Rintarō sighed.

Suna: Okay.. Konami and I met at a business dinner few months ago...

Reporter 3: So is it love at first sight?

Suna: No. I don't think so.

Reporter 4: Have you fallen in love before Ms. Konami?

Suna Rintarō looked stunned.

Reporter 4: Well then... Is it true that you're gay?

All the cameras and microphones then focused intently on Suna

Suna: I-

Ryouta: That's out of the line, don't you think? (with a scary smile)

Suna: Dad.. Let me, please...

His father nodded with furrowed brows.

Suna: I'm getting married to a girl, wouldn't that prove that issue irrelevant, then?

Reporter 4: We have physical evidence of you and your, should we say ex- boyfriend.. Are you denying any-"

Suna: Physical evidence you say? Rumors are always like that... I don't have any other past relationship with anyone... But I would want to justify that... Will you show me the evidences in a private interview? (and chuckled)

The reporter stood there frozen.

Suna Rintarō left the hall but his father attended to the questions regarding the wedding and the inauguration of the CEO position in their company.

Everyone watched the interview except Osamu who stayed in his room.... still crying..

He can't face anyone especially Keiji, so all he could do is hid himself and all his feelings inside the four corner of his bedroom

He sobs again... for the uncounted time now... It still hurts.