PART 35°Mark him°

Start from the beginning

I gave him a kiss on his forehead before closing my eyes and drifting off to lala land.

End of Flashback.

I smiled at my wonderful thoughts then I looked at Ryder.He looked so peaceful while sleeping it is actually cute.

His face looks so handsome with his long eyelashes.

He is laying on his stomach on my pillow with his hand wrapped around my waist.When I went to sleep last night he was on his own pillow but he must have come to mine in the middle of the night.

Laying next to him in this comfortable silence I can hear how his heart is beating.

With how I'm a wolf and have great hearing senses I  could hear his heartbeat if I focussed on hearing it but now I can hear it without even focussing.

It must be because I marked him.Now since he is marked there is only one thing left to finish our mating process

Getting intimate with him.

It would be a lie if I said I'm ready for that step.Even thinking about it makes me feel nervous and I wonder how nervous I would actually be when it happens.

What if I faint while doing it due to how nervous I would be OR maybe worse I have a panic attack.

That would be so embarrassing.

I tried a multiple of times to remove Ryder's hand on my waist without waking him up and I finally succeeded.

The first thing I did was went upstairs to my room, took a shower and brushed my teeth.I didn't see the need to change what I was wearing because it is cold and still raining.

I dried my hair and put it on a messy bun then looked in the mirror to see if I looked cute and I wasn't sure so I undid the bun and did it again until I looked how I wanted to look.

From the day I started living with Ryder I never cared about how I looked but now since I'm marked and so is he I feel like I should put some effort.

I went back downstairs and found Ryder still sleeping.I took the mug that I drank hot chocolate with and put it in the kitchen sink.Since I didn't have anything to be doing I washed it along with other stuff I found.

I went back to Ryder and put more wood in the fireplace.I sat down and started to think about different useless stuff.

Sighing.

If my phone wasn't dead then I would be texting my friends and family now.I miss my mom and my dad alot.Ive called them a couple of times since I've been living here but I Know that is not enough.

I wonder if I should go and see them.They would be so happy to see me and so will I be happy to see them.I can just ask Ryder when he wakes up if I could go and see them.

What if he refuse.

He is not that heartless and I'm sure that he will agree.Yeah it is decided that I will ask Ryder if I could go see them.

Ryder started to move and then his eyes opened.His hand that was on my waist moved around and then he looked at the spot that I was sleeping on.