A Fashion Competition

Start from the beginning

I felt that weird feeling in my cheeks again. Oh, no. Not in front of the girls!

"Ooh, Alya, I think someone's blushing!"

"Hey, Marinette," I said, trying to change the subject. "Did you hear what Adrien said? He thinks that your design could win!"

Marinette raised an eyebrow at me. "I know what you trying to do, but I'm going to let it slide this time. Anyways, yes, I heard what he said, but what if he's father doesn't think the same?"

"Hey you know what they say, Like father like son!"

********

"You know this counts as littering, right?"

"I'm going to throw everything away later, so it doesn't!" Protested Marinette as she ripped out another page of her sketchbook and rolled it up into a paper ball. She then threw it at a crowd of pigeons, who flew away, startled.

I had been on my way to Marinette's family bakery to look for her, but turns out she had already gone to the Palais de Chaillot.

"Whatever you say. Here," I placed a box of cookies I had bought from the bakery next to Marinette's purse. "For the secret guest."

Marinette giggled. "Are you trying to say that I don't feed her enough?"

"Well no," I chuckled while watching the cookies disappear. "I just wanted to bring the hardworking lady some snacks, and the guest just happens to be there."

I watched as Marinette worked on her derby hat. Her designs were all incredible but she deem each and everyone of them failures. She harsher than an Asian mother! No offense, ya'll.

"Ugh, I can't seem to get it!"

"Hey, the music note inspired one that your working on right now is pretty good. Why don't you use this one?"

"It's good, but not perfect! When I look at it I don't feel...complete! I don't know how to describe the feeling, but when I have a perfect design, I feel a certain way...Fulfilled? No that's not it..."

I nodded my head, "I understand how you feel. Looking again, I think I see it. I'm probably biased since I play the piano."

"You play the piano?"

"Yeah. My mother recently made me take lessons. Not really enjoying them though. They make my shoulders hurt."

"Hey, less talking and more designing!" Peeped Tikki.

"Sorry, boss!"

The three of us laughed.

A few minutes later, the pile of waste papers next to Marinette was almost as tall as her!

I was about to comment on that, but was distracted by someone making pigeon noises.

Mister Ramier!

Marinette and I watched Mister Ramier as he fed the pigeons while talking to them. It was quite...interesting.

Suddenly, Officer Roger walked straight in to the crowd of pigeons.

"Scram you winged rats! How many times do you need to be told Mister Ramier? No feeding the pigeons, It's strictly forbidden! If everyone feeds them, they'll leave their waste all over the place!"

"B-but who's going to feed my poor pigeons?"

"All the park keepers know about you Mister Ramier, you're banned from all the parks in Paris! Now leave or I'll call the authorities! Oh wait, I'm the authority. Get out!"

Mister Ramier trudged along the sidewalk looking like a rejected man.

"Sheesh, I almost feel sorry for that man..."

"I do feel bad, I would have gone over and comforted him if that thought wasn't so weird. Do you think he might get akumatise?"

"Well, if he does, Ladybug and Chat Noir will be there to stop him from destroying Paris!"

"What a unique character. He was like, a human bird! All he needed was a feather jacket to complete the look!" Said Tikki, poking her head out of the small purse.

'Hmm, a feather jacket...Nice thinking Tikki!"

"Found your perfect picture?"

Marinette just grinned as she quickly sketched out the derby hat she had in mind.

"Done!"

Marinette held up her work proudly, but I hurriedly pushed her hands down.

"What was that for?"

"Shh."

I pointed towards the area behind us.

"I just saw Chloe and Sabrina behind that pillar and I don't think they're here to do sight seeing. I'm not a hundred percent certain, but I'm pretty sure they're here to seal your designs. I also saw hem looking at us weirdly back at school. If I were you, I'd guard that sketchpad of yours with my life."

Marinette's eyes widen and she nodded her head.

"Well, I'm done so wanna go home together? Just in case, ya know, what you just told me..."

"Okay," then, I remembered something.

"Wait, don't you need a pigeon feather?" I asked Marinette, squatting down to pick up a pigeon feather.

"Oh, yes! Thanks for reminding me, I might have had to come back here to get one if you didn't say anything."

********

Also, if u liked the chap, pls vote :D Ur one small action helps alot <3

Word count: 1314