Awkwardly Nice

"Hey, Chat!" I greeted the superhero, my heart fluttering like the wings of a butterfly.

Chat grinned. "Hey, Yin. Have by any chance seen Super Silver? I need to thank her the plan she made to defeat Animan."

"Really? Well, I haven't seen her a lot these days, but I'll tell her if I do see her," I giggled, playing along.

Chat laughed with me.

Grinning I took another look at Chat.

I took in his face. His shining emerald eyes, how his golden blonde hair glistens in the moonlight. 

"I know I'm hot, Sliver, so you don't need to remind me about it," smirked Chat.

I try to quickly come up with an excuse, but as always, my talents aren't activated when Chat's around. Thankfully, I spotted a leaf in Chat's hair.

"Such a big ego you have," I said, shaking my head at Chat. "When all I was doing was thinking about how untidy you are." I stepped towards him and pulled out the leaf. "As a superhero of Paris, the city of fashion, you'd think you would put a bit of effort to keep up appearances!"

I felt myself blush as I got closer to his face. Good thing he can't see me. When I got the leaf, I turned around and pretended to look for the trash can to calm my burning face.

"Meow-ch!" Pouted Chat. "That's quite a clawful lecture! And, for your information, I am considered to be a magnificent magnet for girls!"

"Puns? That a first! I think that was the first time I hears a pun from you!" The author realized.

"I make puns on a weekly akuma!" Protested Chat.

I giggled.

"Your smile is really beautiful," Chat said suddenly.

"W-what?" God damn blushing. "I know you want to be a jokester, Chat, but this really isn't the way to do it."

"Who said I was joking?" Asked Chat. He got off the windowsill and walked towards me. He cocked his head to his left and smirked. 

Chat pushed me against the door and looked down to me. Welcome to Paris' best tomato field.

He leaned in even more and put his lips to my ear. "Everything about you is beautiful."

I felt my muscles tense up slightly while my heart won an Olympic marathon.

Chat seemed to have suddenly realized what he was doing and quickly retracted his hands and turned around. That didn't stop me from spotting his flaming cheeks, though.

"So...Do you have any CDs?"

"Huh?" What the hell? This guy realizes what he just did, right? I mean, he probably does, he's stuttering after all...

"I, um cave-have! Um, I'll go shook for them...I-I mean look for them! Be right back!"

I tried to keep control over myself, but lost it. Thankfully it only happened after I left my room.

I hope Chat didn't hear me.

********

"Hey, I got the CDS...! Chat?"

Chat was sitting on the floor. His head was resting on his knees and his hands were on his cheeks. He seems to be whispering something to himself.

"Hey, Chat...?"

He jumped twenty feet in the air, which isn't possible, since my room walls are fifteen feet tall, but whatever. "S-sliver! Got the CDs?"

"Yup!" I pulled out one from it's casing. "I hope you like fairy tales."

"Oh, is that Beauty and the Beast?"

"It is. And if you don't want that, I have Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, The Little Mermaid, Frozen- Sorry, you probably think I'm being childish. But the plots are good!"

Chat burst into laughter. "I don't think it's childish! I like these movies to." 

Chat smiled at me. 

I think god accidentally put cute and hot into the same potion.

"W-well, I'll go make some popcorn and maybe you can figure out how to put in the CDs?"

Awkward. So awkward.

"So, um...Butter or caramel?" I asked Chat while he was turning on the TV box.

"Caramel!"

"Well, I actually like butter more..."

"Sliver, I beg to differ. Caramel is way better!"

"Eh. Both are good, but..."

"If you like both, can we go with caramel?" He gave me his puppy-dog-but-I've-decided-to-call-kitty-cat-eyes.

"I don't know..." I said, smirking. When I'm with Chat, awkwardness is just a visiting frenemy. "I kinda feel like caramel. Why don't we rock paper scissors it?"

Now, Chat was the one smirking. "I am a master at rock paper scissors! You've just made a big mistake!"

Na, you're the one whose going to regret this. I spent a lot of my time on the internet watching 'how to win hand games' videos, and I've monitored the percentage of people that chose scissors as their first shot. Plus, Chat is a black cat, I say the odds are in my favor.

"Rock paper scissors, shoot!"

"Ha! I win!" I shouted in triumph.

Chat fakes a sigh. "Alas, butter it is...Got it!" He had snatched away the butter stick, that sneaky cat!

"Come back here!" I'm getting deja vu, and I'm not really happy about that embarrassing memory. Though Chat and I did have a good time. Focus!

"If you continue holding the butter, it'll met and create a mess! And you're going to be cleaning it!"

To my surprise, Chat actually put down he butter. But then he poured the caramel sauce into the popcorn bowl.

"Chat! I won fair and square. You can't do that!" I said, giving Chat a frowny pout.

He looked like a kicked puppy-cat.

"I told you. Those tricks don't work on me, but you already poured it in. This is the last time we're having popcorn. I can't give you any food," I chuckled.

********

I am horrible at writing fluff scenes, so some constructive criticism would help a lot.

Also, where ya'll from?

And if u liked the chap, pls vote :D Ur one small action helps alot <3

Word count: 959