Convincing

*Riinnngggg*

"Okay class," said Miss Bustier as the bell rang. "Please read the sequel of our last book tonight, from chapter one to three. And for those of you who have yet to hand in their rewriting of Snow White, remember that the deadline is tomorrow!"

"Yin," Marinette whispered. "Can you please spy on Lila with me?"

I gave her a what-the-hell look that was previously reserved for Chat, don't know why I haven't used it in a while...probably because of that crush of yours on him, you've gone soft on him.

What? No...! I don't have a crush on him...

You do, why are you so afraid to admit it?

No...

"Oh Yin, please!" Marinette begged, making baby doll eyes.

"It's pretty much pointless, you know I'm not effected by anything you're going to do, Marinette," I said, looking straight at her to prove my point. Though I don't want to stalk anybody, I do need to go with Marinette to make sure she doesn't lash out at Lie-la, so I'll be accompanying her anyways.

"Tikki, help me?" Whispered Marinette into her purse.

"Yin, please help Marinette, that book is really important. And you're probably the only one that can convince Adrien to hand it over when Lila gives him his book back!" Said Tikki, also giving me baby doll eyes. 

"So...you're trying to use me to get something you want?" I asked, laughing on the inside. "I'm hurt."

I turn away and cross my arms in front of my chest.

"Uh sorry...but please!" Said Marinette, hugging my neck.

I pretended to sigh and said, "Okay, fine."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

"But, I don't think that Lila will give Adrien his book back yet, she want to impress Adrien, so letting him know she's a thief isn't really a path she's going to take," I told Marinette.

Marinette frowned. "True...then how do we get it from her Tikki?"

"I...don't know yet...we'll figure it out soon!" Said Tikki.

I was trying to recall how Marinette and Tikki got the book back last night, but I couldn't. I didn't really re-watch the episodes so my brain may have cleaned up that knowledge to make space for piano lessons my mother had me take last week or however brain cells work.

"Hey, girls!" Said Alya, walking over to our isle. Tikki hurriedly ducked back into Marinette's purse as she approached. "What are ya'll planning?"

"N-nothing!" Stuttered Marinette, failing her arms around.

She looked to me. "Nothing to do with following Lila or Adrien right?"

I shook my head, wearing a poker face. "Nope, Marinette wants me to help her with her with the Snow White rewriting."

"Didn't she already hand it in yesterday?" Asked Alya.

"She did?" Oh right! Gotta work on my excuses. I looked to Marinette. "Then why did you ask me?" Sorry, Marinette.

"Uh...Miss Bustier told me to have Yin give me some writing tips to improve. She said mine needs some polishing?" Said Marinette. More like asked, I thought, laughing to myself. Seems like her skills do need some polishing, and not just the writing one.

"I'll leave you two to it then, I still have a lot to write before finishing Silver Moonrise's page on my blog! See you girls later." 

Alya walked out of the classroom after we said goodbye.